Getting near 2500 TK's

Daetrin

Was hitting up the Legion website looking for the charter, 'cause hey everyone should read it at least once a year. If you look on the main page, you'll notice we're at 2474 TK's in the Legion.

Won't be long until we hit #2500. Wonder who it will be?

I doubt all those 2400+ troopers are regularly trooping as TK's. How many do you know that have an old TK but has moved on to something else? I know several.

I doubt all those 2400+ troopers are regularly trooping as TK's. How many do you know that have an old TK but has moved on to something else? I know several.

True, there's too many. A lot of people start with TK and move on to something else, for many it is a bit of a starter kit. There's even people who got rid of their TK but never even officially had their armor retired and are still listed there :/

I want to see that number go down for realistic reasons rather than up for imaginary ones.

Many of those TK's are way not up to standards and left in a closet of shame until gotten rid of. And when I read the previous posts I come to think there are costumes that are being counted twice after they were passed on.

Let the biker scouts play that vanity number contest ;)

Edited by Nicky

I personally would like to see a list of every TK in line by appointment date.

it is like a wall of names now.

black granite with white names dates and TK numbers.

darth-vader-celebrates-veterans-day-1024x756.jpg

original artwork HERE

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392