Has anyone seen this before?

I would go with the kit, build it is a process and when you're done, you have a huge sense of accomplishment and you can wield it with pride, knowing that you built the stuff you are trooping in.

Doopy's take a while to get in the states, but the kits are first rate.

I also highly recommend the Hyperfirms.

I have a doopy full kit I have not build yet that took about a month and a half to get here. I was very surprised at the quality and the strength of the resin, but I have seen pictures where someone drops one on a troop and the little parts get destroyed (like the sight, finger guards etc.)

I have the ANH hyperfirm and the ROTJ hyperfirm and they are first rate. You can throw those things across a room with no worries.

Why? We cant hit the broad side of a barn anyway!! :P

I imagine after the rebels escape into the falcon completely unharmed YET AGAIN they throw it on the ground in disgust....

Then again we TOTALY Friggin wasted that golden dude who has even less mobility than we do.

Why? We cant hit the broad side of a barn anyway!! :P

I imagine after the rebels escape into the falcon completely unharmed YET AGAIN they throw it on the ground in disgust....

Then again we TOTALY Friggin wasted that golden dude who has even less mobility than we do.

Maybe the sight is off because of all the dropping ;)

But with above blaster, every assignment is like kamikaze

the blaster is something I would not have in my collection.

it's not anh... and it's not even really a good ROTJ?

doopy do's can be made to look really nice, and the shipping can be faster

if you order their products from ebay (yeah I know it sounds funny, but it's true.)