Head count for the FISD group Shot at C6

RogueTrooper

I've just booked my TK on my flight from the UK just so I be involved in all 501st / FISD action. Can't wait it's going to be amazing and to meet all of you guys too. So yer count me in

Ian

Just put you on the list Ian.... looking forward to meet you as well.

Everyone, just keep an eye on this thread, and please let anyone you know that is a member here that is going to C6 to jump on and let us know!!!!!!!!!!!

the list is growing!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on Facebook, that Brian Muir would be coming to Celebration, maybe we could include him in the photo?

That would be great, if Brian is not busy at the time we are doing the shoot.

I just contacted Brian Muir and asked him if he would join us for the shoot......Stay tuned all!!!

BTW list updated to this point..........

I just contacted Brian Muir and asked him if he would join us for the shoot......Stay tuned all!!!

BTW list updated to this point..........

Thanks for asking me to join your photoshoot with the FISD, Tom. I would be honoured to be part of it. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Thanks for asking me to join your photoshoot with the FISD, Tom. I would be honoured to be part of it. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi Brian, Like I said in the PM, Thank you again, we are honored to have you be apart of the FISD photo shoot.

I know when I say this. I say it for all here, looking forward to seeing at C6!!!!!!!!

FYI to all the list is updated to this point!!!!!!

I will be there and also my son Ian both in TK. He's not signed up on here yet, but he is a 501st member.

Got you on the list Mark :duim:

We were wanting this to be something special for all the FISD members. if you can, please get your son Ian to jump on here and join the FISD in the next day or two (it only takes a minute) :D

Ill be there...

Will this be a repeat of the march through the convention center... escalator and all?

Still working that one out. Right now, the plan is to simply stay behind after the Legion photo and use the same area after the other costume groups leave, but it isn't firm yet.

Hey I will be at CVI Friday afternoon through Sunday. If the photo happens at that time, please count me in.

Devin, call me up when you get into Orlando. I believe I owe you some beers. :pint1:

• 3 weeks later...

Where can I get hold of the group pictures (in full resuolution)? Want to see how we came out. :)

There is a bunch of threads with pictures and links to more pics in the "field training exercises" section.