A Huge thanks to Si and Rob at RS props.

89Batman

I would like to say a very sincere thanks to both the guys at RS props.

Recently at a large event in the UK, the UKG had the privillege of helping an organisation called the Starlight foundation make a wish come true for a very sick little boy.

He spent the day with Batman, spider-man, Supergirl as well as the best the Empire could provide including of course Stormtroopers and Lord Vader.

At this event there was the RPF table and Rob, from RS, showed Owen, the little boy around the displays including the RS suit that was on display.

Owen fell in love with Stormtroopers and has not stopped talking about them. His Grandfather wanted to get Owen a helmet for his birthday in January and approached me through Starlight asking my advice.

I called Rob and explained the situation and the RS guys boxed up a kit that arrived this morning free of charge!!

It never ceases to amaze me how kind and considerate we as a community can be and I wanted to share their good deed with all.

I plan to get a coouple of our UKG TKs to delliver the helmet on his birthday so as to make the day extra special.

Again a massive thanks to Rob and Si you are true gents!

Guys, you are making me blush. It was a no brainer!

OK, just a little back story, whilst at the event, with The Dented helmet and RPF I was chatting away when I was told some one wanted a price for a helmet. So I gave the info, unaware of the situation or knowing it was for the guys ill child. Later when I found out i felt like the biggest c**t. So I was truly happy to be able to supply a helmet kit, if I had of know the situation I would have offered anyway. Thanks to Gary for following it up and un-c**tting me :)

Dan, Luke, really, I got to see that!

That's an amazing story Gary. My kudos and amazement goes out to the generosity of Rob and RS Props. Truly incredible!

With your permission I'd love to add this post to our a troopers Helping Troopers thanks post...

Of course!!

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to update everyone here.

Here are some pics of one of our troopers Darren Langthorne presenting the Helmet to young Owen.

He was totally blown away by the surprise and by all accounts this was absolutely the highlight of his birthday!!!

Again many thanks to the guys at RS who so generously provided the helmet kit and many thanks to Pete ( Stukatrooper) Brebner for building it to perfection and of course to Darren for taking the time out and presenting the helmet to Owen!!

The pics really speak for themselves!!

pic4-1.jpgpic3-1.jpgpic2-2.jpgpic1-2.jpg