Bucket Construction guide?

I'm a bit nervous about the prospect of constructing my future TM kit....particularly the lid?

Does anyone know of a quick fix guide (with pics - yes, I'm a div!)

I used TK300's site for my FX armour construct but is TM any great difference? How about something on the ANH authentic strapping?

Cheers guys

There are many good thread on this. Here's one for example. The TM lid is no different except you don't need to paint the whole helmet. -

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Here is the best TM build guide I know of:

The box

Hey Terrell - can you ping him to see if it would be OK for us to host the photos and re-create the tut here? Would be a shame should it be taken down some day.

Great! So when can we expect that you'll get it moved over? LMK and I can ensure Pete's name is on the thread.

Pete gave me the OK long ago to do just that.

Leave them were they are guys ,A little different now L.S.D is up and running.The odd picture yes no problem but the entire tutorial is taking the the cake shop a little.Glad you asked thanks. :ninja:

that's the HIPS kit from 08

cmon boss!

Ohh and as Mr V thinks its outdated its now gone anyway.

Edited by stukatrooper

Here is the best TM build guide I know of:

The box

Hi all, cheers for the input.

The above link looked great, however it's now saying access denied? Any reasons? Any help? A TM build tutorial would be great as I'm not the most confident builder!!

I think I'll get a price on the bucket construct from TM - could be a bridge too far!!!

Very poor form Pete, poor form. How is making that gallery private in keeping with the spirt of Troopers Helping Troopers?

• Like 1

I dont help anyone any more,i am self centered,small minded,and selfish to the core.So by my rules closing the flickr after 3 years is top form.Two sides to a coin .

Boy oh boy not been here for 6 months and already feel like i have been rubbed up the wrong way.

Mark - Pete was asked by Terrell via PM. Nothing was copied w/o permission. It's amazing that the timing of the pictures coming down coincide exactly with FISD's request to cross-post, no?

The PM you talk of was three years ago. So the request is to say the least is very out of date. using that as carte blanche to take my entire tutorial Library is very poor form ,poor form inded.

• 1 month later...