seantrooper's TK Commander

seantrooper

• 1 month later...

so I managed to get ahold of some more accurate screws for my helmet,

Ā 

Also, I have some new accurate shoulder bells and an accurate back plate, so I should be posting some shots up of that soon :)May also try to see if I can get my chest piece shaped a bit more accurately, if I can borrow a mates chest armour :P I've shaped the bottom edge to be accurate, just want to see if I can mod the fx to have that more accurate shape overall. :lol:

Ā 

have one shoulder bell all weathered up already too :)

Ā 

photos at some stage soon :P

Ok, have an update :P

Ā 

So I have a new backplate and shoulder bells thanks to MM. I have also hand painted all the details on my helmet (apart from tube stripes) as well as found some accurate screws for the ears.

Ā 

Ā 

PHOTOS!

Ā 

lnO6jiP.jpgxZ1nsYP.jpg0FXfMF1.jpga7Oyio5.jpgYYk9zBg.jpgzloVGAE.jpgOJwjMqN.jpg9eUgNcs.jpg

Ā 

let me know what you think

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi all,

Ā 

can somebody please clarify what this means (a picture would help)

Ā 

The edges of the hip area should be rounded/curved (not like the straight lines found on the ANH/ESB butt plate).

Ā 

cheers

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, time for an update to this thread.

Ā 

I have new shoulderbells, backplate, belt and ammo belt thanks to mm. Also have an accurate width belt thanks to fxguy :) I also have some s shaped neck trim on my helmet, but I don't think it's the right kind.

Ā 

So, apart from latex handguards I think it's up to centurion standard now... That and an accurate blaster :P

Ā 

here are some photos of where I'm at now with some generic "approval" photos.

Ā 

uewRsDu.jpgJ2NT6m9.jpg3q7sc5o.jpgzCayBHA.jpgJ0uYSbM.jpg

here are the rivets in my belt

3vVV28z.jpg

Ā 

belt with corners cut at 45 degrees, no middle rivet cover.

hsByAdp.jpg

Ā 

ammo box glued on in the style of the game. I do have reference, just can't find it at the moment.

TlmRfIV.jpg

sUN83Px.jpg

Ā 

let me know what you think!

Flesh out the eyes a little more.

Ā 

could you possibly do up a little diagram showing me how much to trim... I have thought that I could maybe trim them out a little more, just never been quite sure...

Ā 

However, it could just be the weathering, there is very little weathering around the eye 'sockets' so it may give the illusion of being undertrimmed.