AP ANH armor progress

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Troops,

Ā 

I wanted to say a special thanks to ChefHawk for creating my Avatar pic from one of my pictures.

Ā 

Thanks Chef it looks amazing :peace:

Ā 

Curtis :D

TK4261.jpg

Fantastic job on the armour dude.

Ā 

as a side note, having just spent the weekend here in Blighty at the National Space Centre StarWars weekend with Robert Watts and John Mollo i can tell you these guys are mightily impressed with the innovation and quality of the 501st costumes.

On more than one occasion they both said that our costumes are far far better than what were used in the movies.

Robert in particular was blown away. He couldnt get over the fact that bits just didnt drop off (as they did while filming the movies).

As it was, the strapping was decided on at the last minute in Tunisia just before shooting began.

obviously we've had 10 years odd of practice but i thought it was fantastic how these two truly appreciate the work that goes into it all.

Ā 

Well done again Curtis.

Hey Troops,

Ā 

I wanted to say a special thanks to ChefHawk for creating my Avatar pic from one of my pictures.

Ā 

Thanks Chef it looks amazing :peace:

Ā 

TK4261.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Anytime my friend ...anytime

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(The background picture was from celebration europe here in the uk.)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

cheers curtis

as a side note, having just spent the weekend here in Blighty at the National Space Centre StarWars weekend with Robert Watts and John Mollo i can tell you these guys are mightily impressed with the innovation and quality of the 501st costumes.

On more than one occasion they both said that our costumes are far far better than what were used in the movies.

Robert in particular was blown away. He couldnt get over the fact that bits just didnt drop off (as they did while filming the movies).

As it was, the strapping was decided on at the last minute in Tunisia just before shooting began.

obviously we've had 10 years odd of practice but i thought it was fantastic how these two truly appreciate the work that goes into it all.

This is simply amazing! What a rare treat! Thanks for sharing that with us!!! :duim:

Curtis, your armor looks so good in the avatar pics, I thought I was looking at one of those model kits! Awesome job!

Ā 

Anything you need to finish up for Elite Status?

Hey Troops,

I'm official now :peace:

I received my 501st approval and ID, luckily I was able to keep my TK-4261 #

Ā 

Ā 

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember...amp;userID=8086

Ā 

My pics should be up soon.

Ā 

I just bought AP armor today. I'm looking forward to getting started when it arrives. Your posts should help a lot.

Ā 

Thanks and good luck, just remember to test fit and trim everything to each part of your body and label each piece left or right so you dont mix them up. Take your time and it will fit you a lot better.

Ā 

Ā 

I already start my AP project. just following your steps.

Ā 

:slute:

Ā 

and need ask a question,how do you handle your thigh part? 1st of all,my thigh too big,I have no idea how to reduce. and 2nd of all,when I guled the front side,the back side have a huge slit.

Ā 

and your shin part are same? I mean right calf totally same with left calf.

• 2 weeks later...