FISD Trading cards

SuperTrooper

Here are some teaser pictures for everyone of the upcoming FISD trading cards. They will only be available to 501st members, and the 501st members who want them need to start planning to take high quality pictures. All the image details and ordering info will be in a sale thread in the 501st only area soon.

Also a huge thanks to Jesse (TK-4702), Tray, and the rest of the IPM team for getting this project to completion.

Without further adieu, here are the trading card proofs.

TKCARDFRONT.jpg.92c37ceaff79a32050a911340646ae68.jpgTKCARDBACK.png.877b040fa65865e19088c2d8096e3d70.png

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

These will be available continuously once we get started. The printer isn't going this as a run, think of it as many individual orders using the same frame. The benefit is that there is no deadline or cut-off date.

Nice card!

I prefer when the back has a photo of the unmasked trooper and a little more info like our personnal website and e-mail adress...

You would have to lose something in order for that to work... Either that or shrink everything down so much that you couldn't read it. Unfortunately trading cards are too small (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") to fit that much stuff on them.

Jess

Edited by TK 4702

These will be available continuously once we get started. The printer isn't going this as a run, think of it as many individual orders using the same frame. The benefit is that there is no deadline or cut-off date.

This truly is a great deal people! I've been waiting on my garrison for too long to try to get together enough people together to do a run of cards. The fact that you can do your own personal run of trading cards here, anytime you want is invaluable!

This truly is a great deal people! I've been waiting on my garrison for too long to try to get together enough people together to do a run of cards. The fact that you can do your own personal run of trading cards here, anytime you want is invaluable!

Actually our CO has been pushing and pushing people in our garrison to get their pictures to him ASAP so he could get something together, but I think the garrison as a whole showed a lack of interest so I think he gave up. Izzi and I gave him stuff, but I don't know if anybody else did.

In any case I'm all over this once I get that pesky AP armor to cooperate and I have a job to be able to put money down on this.

Actually our CO has been pushing and pushing people in our garrison to get their pictures to him ASAP so he could get something together, but I think the garrison as a whole showed a lack of interest so I think he gave up. Izzi and I gave him stuff, but I don't know if anybody else did.

In any case I'm all over this once I get that pesky AP armor to cooperate and I have a job to be able to put money down on this.

I think it's true for various aspects of our garrison: lots of initial interest, but when it comes down to putting your money where your mouth is, few show up.

Back on topic: I'm super excited for these trading cards! I need to take some new pics of me in armor to choose from!

Thanks again to Tray, Jesse, and the other members of the IPM who worked so hard on this. We must have gone through at least 10 iterations getting the details just right.

I'm pretty stoked about these - my garrison is too small to do them too and the deal Tray is getting is simply the best. Certainly suiting up one more time to get those perfect shots!

Thanks to everyone who pulled it together in the final stretch to make this happen!

SWEET!!!!

Awesome the Detachment is doing these. I certainly need a card for my first kit!!!

Edited by Scott M.

Holy smokes Terrell - that's better than I had thought it would turn out. Can't wait to get new pix taken of my suit now.

Thanks again to Tray, Jesse, and the other members of the IPM who worked so hard on this. We must have gone through at least 10 iterations getting the details just right.

I'm pretty stoked about these - my garrison is too small to do them too and the deal Tray is getting is simply the best. Certainly suiting up one more time to get those perfect shots!

Thanks to everyone who pulled it together in the final stretch to make this happen!

I'm so glad I could contribute to this project! :) Thanks for the opportunity guys! Really looking forward to getting mine ordered!

Jess

Here are some teaser pictures for everyone of the upcoming FISD trading cards. They will only be available to 501st members, and the 501st members who want them need to start planning to take high quality pictures. All the image details and ordering info will be in a sale thread in the 501st only area soon.

Also a huge thanks to Jesse (TK-4702), Tray, and the rest of the IPM team for getting this project to completion.

Without further adieu, here are the trading card proofs.

TKCARDFRONT.jpgTKCARDBACK.png

Your card looks great!

I second what Jesse said. It's been great working with everyone and am happy that I had something to offer to this project. I also am very much looking forward to getting cards. I will likely put off my order so that I might be able to get my EIB first as I am just so darn close to getting it already.

• 2 weeks later...