TK 4702 Requesting EIB Status[125][AP]

Hi gang! I just received my digits! :D Say hello to TK-4702!

ANH "Stunt" style:

ATA ANH helmet w/ green welder's lenses

Sith Armor's Aluminum Hovi style mic tips

AP Armor

TK Boots

Master Replicas E-11 Blaster Modified w/ Hengler Counter

Custom leather holster

Karen's Flexible handguards/gloves

TK 4205's Vintage cargo strap for belt material

My custom made thermal detonator belt clips & end caps

Kevin's inner drop boxes

Neckseal by Ladysewforus

-

web.jpg?ver=12883084450001

Edited by TK 4702

Congratulations on joining the 501st. The build looks great.

For EIB status, I think there will be a request for you to shim the side gap (I personally much prefer a flsh of black to a big ol' shim) and add a counter to the blaster 'cause dems da rulez. :D

Hello!

Your armor looks really great and the photos are superb too! How did you survive the explosion of the first Deathstar? ;)

You are almost there. The blaster is missing the counter, and the side gaps need to be closed. Also we need a closeup of the mic tips just to be sure.

Congrats on joining the Legion, you are off to a fast start.

Nice build Jesse!, I'm no EIB yet, but yeah, the sides need to be closed and you need the Hengstler on the blaster

Nice work there Jesse , wont take long to make the ammedments for EIB,can i ask how did you go about getting those images of you on to film takes, i must say very well done, good luck for EIB.

Regards

Steve

:duim: :duim: :duim:

You, sir, have skills.

Thanks man! :D

Congratulations on joining the 501st. The build looks great.

For EIB status, I think there will be a request for you to shim the side gap (I personally much prefer a flsh of black to a big ol' shim) and add a counter to the blaster 'cause dems da rulez. :D

I keep forgetting about the shims! Blasted!! :D

I think you might need to add a link to your 501st member profile page too.

Nice "green room" by the way! B)

In the website URL?

Hello!

Your armor looks really great and the photos are superb too! How did you survive the explosion of the first Deathstar? ;)

I was still training on Kamino when it happened! :D

You are almost there. The blaster is missing the counter, and the side gaps need to be closed. Also we need a closeup of the mic tips just to be sure.

Congrats on joining the Legion, you are off to a fast start.

Planned on making some mods to my MR blaster... it's like they didn't finish it!? :D I also have a resin blaster though with everything on it, just have to finish it. Plan on losing a few lbs, so I didn't have to shim the sides... but I guess I could velcro some plastic in there. I'll have to shoot the mic tips, thanks!

Edited by TK 4702

Nice build Jesse!, I'm no EIB yet, but yeah, the sides need to be closed and you need the Hengstler on the blaster

Cool, thanks! :D

Nice work there Jesse , wont take long to make the ammedments for EIB,can i ask how did you go about getting those images of you on to film takes, i must say very well done, good luck for EIB.

Regards

Steve

Photoshop my friend! I've using it for years. Thanks for the compliments! :D

No, I mean... where do I put it in my FISD profile? In the URL slot? Right now I hae my personal site in there. So I stuck my 501st profile link under my signature instead.

Edited by TK 4702

Looks good. Is it possible that your finishing strips (at least on the legs) are a different shade of white than the rest of the armor?

No, I mean... where do I put it in my FISD profile? In the URL slot? Right now I hae my personal site in there. So I stuck my 501st profile link under my signature instead.

Hey Jesse, click on the link below and follow the instructions to get 501st status, which is required before applying for EIB status.

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=16

Great build man and welcome aboard!

Hey Jesse, instead of replying to one post at a time we have a handy multiQuote button where you can reply to all of them at once. No big deal just keeps the thread a little tidier.

Looks good. Is it possible that your finishing strips (at least on the legs) are a different shade of white than the rest of the armor?

Yeah, I have to paint them.

Hey Jesse, instead of replying to one post at a time we have a handy multiQuote button where you can reply to all of them at once. No big deal just keeps the thread a little tidier.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try it out. :D Thanks for the support guys!

Edited by TK 4702

Very nice armor! It is good to have a couple of sets of side gap material, for fluctuating weight. I have been shedding some pounds myself and am almost ready to lose the shims :D

You are almost there, always good to have another EIB!

awesome suit man. your detonator came out great and but i must say i expected better. lol. you've got mad skill and forgot the side shims? for shame. haha. tongue.gif but congrats on the 501st bro, i've actually just finished my application so i'll soon finally have my numbers too. biggrin.gif well good luck with the EIB acceptance. you deserve it. :)

• 1 month later...