Height: 5'8"
Weight: 180 lb
Boots Maker: TKboots
Canvas Belt: gazmosis
Hand Plates: sonnenschein
Neckseal Type: Darman

Electronics: Aker amp
Holster Maker: gazmosis

EIB application thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32089-tk-51114-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-tm479/

IMG_7714.jpg

IMG_7719.jpg

IMG_7722.jpg

IMG_7725.jpg

IMG_7290.jpg

IMG_7292.jpg

IMG_7235.jpg

IMG_7257.jpg

IMG_7236.jpg

IMG_7249.jpg

IMG_7266.jpg

IMG_7267.jpg

IMG_7268.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7260.jpg

IMG_7261.jpg

IMG_7263.jpg

IMG_7262.jpg

IMG_7250.jpg

IMG_7251.jpg

IMG_7738.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_5089_1.jpg

IMG_7264.jpg

IMG_7265.jpg

IMG_7238.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg

IMG_7240.jpg

IMG_7241.jpg

IMG_7243.jpg

IMG_7244.jpg

IMG_7245.jpg

IMG_7274.jpg

IMG_7273.jpg

IMG_7276.jpg

IMG_7246.jpg

IMG_7247.jpg

IMG_7254.jpg

IMG_7252.jpg

IMG_7730.jpg

Obligatory Death Star Room shot

IMG_6454.jpg

Edited by Chills
  • Like 1

Thanks guys! I fixed the three things gaz mentioned in the EIB (back/kidney overlap, rear thigh cover strips, and cod rivet paint) so I have my fingers crossed.

Yep, my back/chest are not connected to the ab/kidney. I used suspenders for the latter. For the former I used the usual shoulder webbing and side elastic. Suiting up is pretty easy, so is packing. Plus I can rotate my upper body and bend a little more than if they were attached.

For the arms I ran elastic from the biceps through bridges in the bells. This attaches to an identical clip from the other arm across my chest. This makes the bells free floating yet they always stay in place no matter how I move my arms. They also don't put any weight on the back/chest connection straps.

More awesomeness, looks amazing and so so shiny. Good luck, but don't think you need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How ironic, Mr. Chills that your armor gives me chills. Thank you so much for your Centurion application!! So many good things going on here so let's get to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All submission photos required have been posted. This armor possesses all the necessary elements to qualify for the Centurion badge. With that, I congratulate you on this gorgeous Centurion armor!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Chills? Why not? It's Troopermaster armor and it doesn't get much better than that. UNLESS you take your pics in a Deathstar inspired Star Wars room with the reflections from the windows dancing all  over it!!!! 

Anyway, this section is for us to look at and discuss observations regarding improvements to the final look of your armor. Well, not too much to discuss here and that is a great thing!! Well done on the construction and the adjustments you have made.

Although you are a shorter trooper, you'd never know it. Aside from the sniper plate being slightly overlapped, that is the only thing that suggests your height. 

A couple adjustments that were made from the EIB application worth noting. First is the removal of the overlap of the back onto the kidney. And second was the re-positioning of the cover strips on the thigh backs to be more centered. Chris needed to shim his tree trunk thighs and the cover strip was mounted just off center making things look unbalanced. Nice work!!!

Yes, Scott, you are correct. The chest, back and arms are worn here like a shirt. Looking back in his "arms up" shot, you can see the strap connecting the chest and back under the arms mounted high enough to be invisible. His height uses this to an advantage because there is close to nothing that can make the ab pop over the chest. 

Now get out there and make your Garrison proud!!! I know you are making them jealous because this is the first set of assembled and active TM armor in the Midwest.

Congrats again!!!

• Like 1

Wow!! This is awesome. Thanks, Steve, for your comments and write up. This trooper is on cloud 9 right now! 

I appreciate your guidance and assistance during the build. 

Thanks to the the members of FISD for their support. 

It feels pretty cool to be the first TM-wearing TK in the Midwest... and now a Centurion!

:smiley-sw013:

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats baby!!!

My only question is that on CRL holster is attached via two leather or leather-like in brown colour.

Is that accepted to be in black colour too?

Edited by tigresa
  • Like 1

Thanks, Carolina!

Yep, they can be either brown or black. If you look at the boarding party at the beginning of ANH they have black leather. 

wVnLR.jpg

Edited by Chills