Whats in the box?

stukatrooper

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Pete is working away from home tonight so will be otherwise unavailable to update this thread :)

Ā 

Ā 

<_< ....Yerrh, so you say....I bet you're in co-hoots with him and you're both sitting around that open box RIGHT NOW! :angry:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:D

Sorry about the delay guys as Fireblade said i was working away so no update.Now where did i leave them pictures.Ahhh here we go.Some very nice looking TM ESB hand plates,and the new shape.

Ā 

4351092769_ea31d9b2fb_b.jpg

Ā 

Some rubber trim.

Ā 

4351839518_06319cdca9_b.jpg

Ā 

More rubber trim.

Ā 

4351840966_c3f9478f04_b.jpg

Ā 

ears they look sweet.

Ā 

4351844244_b4f1ef5d23_b.jpg

Ā 

I think we better delve deeper i think whats at the bottom of this box is very close.

Ā 

4351124229_fbbf4f9983_b.jpg

Ā 

What the!i dont believe it somethings gone wrong with the camera,Im sure its an easy fix be right back

We have almost come to the end of part one of this thread thanks for playing along. :D

Ā 

4351093775_dd0dfd4307_b.jpg

Ā 

back and cap.

Ā 

4351758999_c189177e74_b.jpg

Ā 

One very new face plate.

Ā 

4351757755_a040b40bf1_b.jpg

Ā 

very special thanks to TM for the all new stunt lid kit in gloss acrylic capped ABS.

Ā 

4351760379_3e2b8763da_b.jpg

Ā 

4352507948_e7296eca8a_b.jpg

Ā 

As always super sharp details fantastic looks that keep improving every version.

Ā 

4352508762_ee1ac04568_b.jpg

Ā 

So in a drawn out over long intro :blink: we have the all NEW TM lid.Part two of this thread the making of the kit.

Ā 

I have started the kit by trinning the flash off the face and back,The pictures show how i want the lid to look,what do you think?

Ā 

4351793489_bd93f16669_b.jpg

Ā 

Finally a TM 360 Enjoy

Ā 

4351792567_987c3fd535_o.gif

NOW!!! that was worth the suspense :D Peter, it looks like you got a nice bit of goodies out of that box....

Ā 

Ā 

Have fun with you lid build, :dancing-trooper: Can't wait to see your new ESB TM :smiley-sw013:

Fantastic! Will this be the armor offered from now on if you were to order from TM. Or is this just a special order? The High Gloss ABS looks awesome.

Ā 

Tm comes in High gloss capped ABS as standard,i have seen an ABS suit which R2 Dan TK8527 showcased that was not gloss capped.

Ā 

TK-7980

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:42 PM

Ā 

Are your hours at work flexible?

Ā 

The boss seens to think so :(

Ā 

This lid is going ANH which i am its biggest fan.My other TM lid is being converted to ESB .

A big congrats from here bro.

The TM armor is in the top class, as one of the best/most accurate suits so far made.

I canĀ“t wait to see you start on him.

Ā 

I just finish my TM sandtrooper, and will take some out door pictures hopefully tomorrow.

(hope to get a TM stormtrooper too, later in the year)

Ā 

Cheers mate :)

Hi all,i think i took longer opening the box than finishing the lid which is now ready for trooping.It seems some of you thought it was going to be ESB,but this was never the plan and as it was first posted in the ANH stormtrooper section should have been enough of a clue.Anyway spent the week making the kit which went together very well,the brow rubber was positioned as close as i could to the SFS also the right and left ears,one being a little lower than the other finished with a set of Keiths mic tips..All details are painted exept the tube stripes which are from TK4510.Thanks to Paul for again making a fantastic new lid for my 2010 trooping.

Ā 

4375409973_abf8c65a05_b.jpg

Ā 

4375411093_e37441ae8c_b.jpg

Ā 

4376160208_dcd9e0c968_b.jpg

Ā 

Thanks for taking part in this thread it was fun :D

Edited by stukatrooper

I'd trim those ears more ;)

Ā 

Not sure mate? I have trimmed the ears down as i always do about 10mm at the top.Loked at all the pictures i have and they all look as these do.The face plate as you look at the lid flares out on the right so maybe thats making them look a little fat.This right side flare is in all the new TM faces i have seen first hand,nothing i have done.

Not sure mate? I have trimmed the ears down as i always do about 10mm at the top.Loked at all the pictures i have and they all look as these do.The face plate as you look at the lid flares out on the right so maybe thats making them look a little fat.This right side flare is in all the new TM faces i have seen first hand,nothing i have done.

Hi Pete thats a top job done there mate i bet you cant wait to troop in it can you , i am loving the TM face plate just got mine all done now will post some pics under my TM build did a lot of trimming this weekend you are weekends wont be the same.

Ā 

Steve