Rubies Jabba the Hut!

Femtrooper Julie

I was doing some research on Slave Leia, and stumbled across the new Rubies Jaba the Hut Costume! I don't see myself wearing it, but could be fun LOL! And it was a girl testing it out!

3911411762_fec1e2231f.jpg

3911406540_484df6494f.jpg

The cool thing about this costume is that it literally keeps you cool while you wear it thanks to an internal, battery-operated fan inside that inflates it so you actually look like the Hutt himself. The head of Jabba isn’t attached to the body of the costume, which makes it a fun thing to wear just on its own.

The body material itself reminds me of the oh-so-fashionable parachute pants of the late ’80s. There are elastic bands that fit the costume around your legs, wrists and neck so you stay nice and puffy from the trapped air. I didn’t realize that the elastic needed to be secured more around my legs until half way through the test run, so for the first part of wearing the costume, I almost look like Jabba on a diet!

Article is here:

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php...stume-test-run/

Julie

I was doing some research on Slave Leia,

[

Julie

Are you giving up on the Darkside and joining the Rebels ? :o

looks like Bonnie needs some dance lessons!! :dancing-trooper:

Here's a video of Bonnie dancing in the costume.
</a>

Um, kind if looks like you're wearing a really poorly designed sleeping bag. Or maybe a tent? I'm not running down to my local Star Wars Shop to purchase that costume. I'd rather waste my money on a Taun Taun sleeping bag or even (gasp) Rubies Storm Trooper armor, especially right now since the weather out here is imitating Hoth, not Tatooine.