First Mission

naatsirhc

Well, I had my first official troop last night with the Inland Empire Squad from SCG. We had a small Rebel presence, as well. I had a great time hanging out with my squad and taking pics with SW fans. This event was to promote literacy and there were 2 childrens books read for the kids and then some Q&A. These pics were taken by Mike Torrez, our squad leader, and posted with permission.

Cast and Crew

firsttroop.jpg

Cast

firsttroop1.jpg

Legion Booth

firsttroop3.jpg

getting ready

firsttroop8.jpg

The rest are pics of us and a few pics of me doing photo opps

firsttroop6.jpg

firsttroop7.jpg

firsttroop2.jpg

firsttroop4.jpg

firsttroop5.jpg

Now, I am looking forward to my next mission on 12/4-ESB the musical

Well done buddy, I bet you're still smiling eh? ;)

Ā 

You'll find the first one is always a bit nerve racking... but then it gets better... :)

Ā 

Also, you probably find that you start to tweak your armour as you'll find that something will need adjusting here and there.... I know I need.... :)

Ā 

Anyway, nice one...

Thank you so much guys for the great comments! Trooping is a lot of fun, I do need to make a few more mods to my armor and definately need to get a fan, mic and speakers for the bucket. I should have those upgrades done by the middle or end of next week!

Thanks again :D

• 3 months later...

Congrats Christaan on your first troop :dancing-trooper: I looks like you had fun :D Thanks for sharing...

Thank you all for your support! There really is nothing like your first troop, I have been blessed though. I was lucky enough to do a secret LFL event, I had to sign non-disclosure paperwork so I cannot provide details. It is something that has been in the works for some time. I am glad that I was able to represent the screen accurate side of the TK, my companions were all bobbleheads(no offense intended). So far, I have been trooping every month and am still loving it. The one thing I had to do was mod the inside of my bucket, add an amp, speakers, mic and fan. Thanks Again!