TK4258 Requesting EIB ESB.[96][AP]

Hey Guys, I thought I better start a new thread to request my ESB EIB.

I have fixed my ab plate problem, I got new straps, and I'm able to raise it up, so thats all good.

I know in the photo of my back, my neck seal is poking out, I didn't notice until I got out of my gear and uploaded the pics (and my wife is in bed, so I can't take any more pics tonight, lol)

apart from that I have new boots now (caboots) and thats about it, let me know if there is anything else I need to do to become one of the first 100 EIB's!

keep rockin,

Dave.

IMG_8961.jpg

IMG_8962.jpg

IMG_8977.jpg

IMG_8964.jpg

IMG_8965.jpg

I thought "the empire strikes back" bed sheets were a fitting backdrop! ha ha ha, I love empire, it's such a great film, ahhhh!

here's the shot of my bucket. ;)

IMG_2036.jpg

I'd trim out the eyes more, the ESB helmets had them trimmed quite extensively! And move up the belt boxes, there shouldn't be any space/no visible straps between the belt and the boxes.

Pics of the blaster would be needed, too - I think. But it's a good looking rig there, so congrats on that already :)

I'd trim out the eyes more, the ESB helmets had them trimmed quite extensively! And move up the belt boxes, there shouldn't be any space/no visible straps between the belt and the boxes.

Pics of the blaster would be needed, too - I think. But it's a good looking rig there, so congrats on that already :)

hmmmm, i don't want to trim the eyes out too much, i love the bump, I know most of the helmets in ESB don't have much of the bump, but this pic from star warshelmets.com shows that they did a slight bump.

ESBTK1.jpg

I'll fix the drop boxes tomorrow and post the results.

As for my blaster, it's a hasbro conversion. I only have the folding stock mod done on it, but from the EIB req's i read for ESB, it didn't say that the blaster HAS to have all the bells and whistles, but let me know if I'm wrong and I'll order the doopy doos.

Dave. ;)

The blaster will need the mag, d-ring, and t-tracks. Also we need closeup pictures of your helmet showing the lens color and mic tips.

Your almost there.

sweet, I'll order the add ons, and take some pics of the bucket!

almost there indeed!

thanks for the support!!

Dave.

hmmmm, i don't want to trim the eyes out too much, i love the bump, I know most of the helmets in ESB don't have much of the bump, but this pic from star warshelmets.com shows that they did a slight bump.

ESBTK1.jpg

I'll fix the drop boxes tomorrow and post the results.

As for my blaster, it's a hasbro conversion. I only have the folding stock mod done on it, but from the EIB req's i read for ESB, it didn't say that the blaster HAS to have all the bells and whistles, but let me know if I'm wrong and I'll order the doopy doos.

Dave. ;)

This is a great cap and worth going for. As Terrell says you're almost there trooper! Keep up the great work :salute:

Looking good. But yes, finish off that E-11 and if you're going to holster it, put it in backwards...

pic3vd.jpg

The red circle obscures it but if you look you can see a holstered E-11 on the second trooper from the left. And sure enough, it's in backwards. Not that he had any choice.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! I've finished my Blaster! thanks to everyone for their advice in the blasters topic thread, i really appreciate it! If you'd like to see all the pics of the hasbro mod i did, you can check em out here:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=8931&hl=

I've modified my drop boxes to the right length!

Here's the pics, let me know if there is anything else I need to do to get the EIB, I really want to be one of the first 100 by the end of the year!

Dave TK4258

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

P.S Is it too late to become a supporter? Id like to show some appreciation to the forum that has helped me make all this possible, FISD RULES!

P.P.S I'm a poker player, and I've been using my FISD Challenge coin as a chip protector, every table i play on, the other players ask 'What's this?" it's a great way to spread the word of the 501st, and the great lads at the FISD.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, here are my new photos for my EIB.

I have updated my mic tips. I think the photos are a very good representation of my suit. As I'm a very active trooper, I have been getting a lot of battle damage, but I feel that only serves to benefit my ESB look. Please let me know what you think, cheers,

Dave.

TK4258

P.S I know my head look likes it's floating in the first pic, but it doesn't affect the rest of the bunch.

IMG_9016.jpg

IMG_9017.jpg

IMG_9018.jpg

IMG_9019.jpg

IMG_9020.jpg

IMG_9021.jpg

IMG_9022.jpg

IMG_9024.jpg

IMG_9029.jpg

IMG_9034.jpg

Although I'd personally prefer to see a different material used for the side shims, it looks like you've got everything covered.

Agreed. Aside from the side gap material it looks good to me. While the current EIB allows vinyl future ones may not, and I'd really suggest moving to a true shim at some point, as IMHO a side gap looks cosmetically better than a flexible solution.

Agreed. Aside from the side gap material it looks good to me. While the current EIB allows vinyl future ones may not, and I'd really suggest moving to a true shim at some point, as IMHO a side gap looks cosmetically better than a flexible solution.

as IMHO? sorry man, I don't know what that is.

I will upgrade my side shim in the future no doubt, it'll look great with it. I just see Han working the intercom on the death star, with his side shim exposed, thinking, "thats the look"

rad,

Dave.

I looked at two vids:

Inside the gantry area where Han is sitting. I can't see any side gaps, but maybe I'm missing something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYl_ZLpLYHw

Also the entire detention block/rescue, again no side gaps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0yDRanajY8

as IMHO? sorry man, I don't know what that is.

I will upgrade my side shim in the future no doubt, it'll look great with it. I just see Han working the intercom on the death star, with his side shim exposed, thinking, "thats the look"

rad,

Dave.

Don't feel too bad about not know IMHO...I had to look it up myself. I guess I'm not "hip." Oh well.

The side shim thing is an easy fix when you decide to do it. I just went to Lowes, bought a plastic sign and some industrial velcro, and solved the problem for about 5 bucks. Other than than, looks pretty good to me. Glad to see someone else going the ESB route. :duim:

I looked at two vids:

Inside the gantry area where Han is sitting. I can't see any side gaps, but maybe I'm missing something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYl_ZLpLYHw

Also the entire detention block/rescue, again no side gaps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0yDRanajY8

ha ha ha, I didn't mean exposed as in missing, i meant exposed as in you can see the shim when he lifts his arm to use the desk intercom thingy. (thats the technical term)

Keep it up Dave, not far now.

Knightfall Squad will be the home of the EIB trooper in Australia before long :P