Smitty needs to take a break

Smitty

Hey everyone. As anyone that has ordered from me in the past month can tell you, I have not been able to ship items out as quickly as I used to. My life has been upturned in the past few months and its stuff I don't care to burden any of you with. So in the mean time I will not be taking any more orders until things settle out. I currently have 14 messages in my inbox and I will be going thru those soon. If you have paid me for anything, you will get your order. But I will not be taking any other orders until things on the home front settle out. My apologies to all those with delayed orders.

Thanks to everyone that has chosen to order from me in the past two years. I will be in touch.

Smitty

The following orders I have received money for and and I will complete.

Steven S - 2 pairs of MRCE Lens

Eric J - please contact me about your order

Jason D - precurved lens

Paul S - precurved lens

Keng - E-11 kit

If you are not on this list then either your order has been shipped a week and a half ago or I have not taken money from you.

Best of fortune to you. The hobby will always be here for you when you need it. You've been a super star on FISD for a long time - you deserve a break!

It's sad to hear this mate, but it's been a pleasure dealing with you. :salute:

Good service from a very nice fellow.

I hope things sort out for you pretty soon.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

The following orders shipped today

Steven S - MRCE lens shade3 and shade 5

Eric J - T track

Jason D - contoured lens shade 3

Keng - T track

Chris W - two T track kits

One order left

Paul S - contoured lens shade 3

My update: Things are finally settling down. Hopefully for good. Finally back on my much loved second shift at work which has helped out alot. Well I am off to the supply shop to get the stuff to do Paul's lens.

YEA! Smitty. I was hoping you'd be back to party. My E-11 is almost finished I just need a scope (going to try and scratch build it) and some t-track. Was about to give up and order off the bay <gasp!> Let me know if you can help me out soon :)