ANH latex stunt tighs

TKDUEUNO

Yep, they were shooting blanks. I thought this was common knowledge. There are a few scenes in ANH where you can see the 9mm casings ejecting from the blasters.

In most of the firefights you can also see muzzle flashes. It's especially obvious in the screen caps caught at the instant a trooper is firing his weapon.

This is awsome stuff!!!! A little off toppic with theighs and teeth, but If you go back and look at the garbage shute scene you will see two frames where Luke is missing his shoulder bell. Nice finds guys; I'm lovin' it

A totally awesome discovery! Look at the the right thigh ripple on the trooper taking a shot to the shoulder 2 pics up!

Here's a screen cap of the muzzle flash from the submachine gun used during the shot, plus two captions of the 9mm bullet casing ejected from the Sterling SMG/E-11 from the Stormtroopers in prone shooting stance.

post-1369-1242758253.jpg.d057711ff59b73a95b5cb8ea21a5aefb.jpgpost-1369-1242758299.jpg.60a07b8e43db02df2da4d53fff2b2a72.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

When i was in the army we confiscated 2 dozen sterling smgs from some iraqi insurgents and went and shot them into the tigris river... they were pretty awesome and we couldn't get them to jam... inaccurate as hell but who needs accuracy when you can spray... they had zero kick also which was impressive

Here's a screen cap of the vinyl/latex-legged trooper from ESB

Good catch - it's beginning to be like finding Waldo :)

I've always sworn I could see a shell ejecting during ESB when Lando and Leia are escaping Cloud City. They give a close up of Lando shooting at those poor troopers who were just doing there job, and you can see shells ejecting.

I completely agree. Is there a place to get thighs like that?

Great thread. Also Great find.

For accuracy... Yep.. I think Latex. It is cheap to make. The molds are hard to work on, but it seems that only a few have em on anyways.

Now today if one were to make em I say Dragonskin tinted white. Man, those would be comfy!

Didn't ESB have Vinyl shins as well?

this is the greatest thread ever!Awesome finds!

Now i want TK thighs made of dragonskin! haha! Anyone who has used dragonskin, does it cast shiney, like would it look like ABS enough to get away with it trooping? im kinda curious now lol

Dragon Skin Rubber

Now I am thinking...

Could brush it on the inside of your existing built Thighs. The look would be seamless. It would be a little tighter though, that would be the only thing I see as a down side. But they would fit like a glove.

Not sure if its shiny.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021