TK 1355 requesting AnH Elite Status.[55][TM]

Great looking armor. You'll need to suck in the gut or add some panels to address the side gap, and we need side shots of the blaster to check the T-track and you should be all set.

Cool, a Hero rig. Definitely in the minority when it comes to ANH elites.

One very small nit, I believe the Hero-style armor has 4 rivets attaching the holster to the belt, whereas the Stunt has only 2. Regardless it won't affect your Elite app in the least, but just thought I'd share. ^_^

Very well done!! "You've done a mans job sir" :)

It was not my job, it was the job of Paul.

It was his armor.

He has done this wonderfull suit.

Great looking armor. You'll need to suck in the gut or add some panels to address the side gap, and we need side shots of the blaster to check the T-track and you should be all set.

Does i need to make new pics of me in armor?

because of this little black stripe you can see.

I have no didgicam , a friend of mine makes the pics from me today.

Well, looking good there mate.

Nothing I can see that will stop, except for the side gaps I guess. Really nice set of armour, even if you chickened out and let somebody else do all the work - just kidding ;)

Another kraut in the elite ranks. I like that! :)

Very nice.

The side gap issue as the photos show is just the right side. The left is good.

Also, as on the other recent app, I believe your blue ab button is too "blue". Per the standards, they need to be the correct color, which has been identified as Humbrol #15 or whatever dark navy that will match that. Not a big deal, but I need to be consistent.

Correctly colored and sized ab plate buttons. Buttons are approximately 7/16" in diameter.

Great looking kit, and you are 99% there. Well done trooper!!!

It sucks bantha poo-doo. Send it to xxxxx NE xxxth PL, Woodinville, WA and I'll ensure it's given a proper home. I mean, taken care of.

j/k - very nice job and yes hero should have four rivets for the holster, but it's not part of the requirements for elite.

Nope, no good. Way too many tube stripes on that bucket. Start again :D HaHa Lookin' real good there man. :duim:

Also, as on the other recent app, I believe your blue ab button is too "blue". Per the standards, they need to be the correct color, which has been identified as Humbrol #5 or whatever dark navy that will match that. Not a big deal, but I need to be consistent.

Sorry, but I have to be the smartass here: The Humbrol #5 is the dark grey, the midnight blue is Humbrol #15. ;)

But I agree, they seem to be a bit too bright there

Very nice.

The side gap issue as the photos show is just the right side. The left is good.

Also, as on the other recent app, I believe your blue ab button is too "blue". Per the standards, they need to be the correct color, which has been identified as Humbrol #5 or whatever dark navy that will match that. Not a big deal, but I need to be consistent.

Great looking kit, and you are 99% there. Well done trooper!!!

I think it's because of the flashligt from the cam that the blue looks "too blue".

Because of the side gap, if i strap the belt a little bit more tighter, there'll be any gap.

But i have not seen this , sorry.

Sorry, but I have to be the smartass here: The Humbrol #5 is the dark grey, the midnight blue is Humbrol #15. ;)

But I agree, they seem to be a bit too bright there

I am not sure what you mean?? I said 15. It is right there in the thread!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I updated my post to be accurate, and thanks for the correction. I will admit it, I WAS WRONG!!!

come on Stefan, you could have put on the whole setup, don't be that lazy!After all it's up to you and me to get those german Troopers up to shape, we won't get there with you showing now discipline to start with...

Nah just kidding mate :D Looking good to me!

come on Stefan, you could have put on the whole setup, don't be that lazy!After all it's up to you and me to get those german Troopers up to shape, we won't get there with you showing now discipline to start with...

Nah just kidding mate :D Looking good to me!

All in all it's exciting to see more Elites appearing in Germany - the largest garrison in the Legion. Way to Lead the Way guys!! Suit looks good to me - need Scott for the final word.

Sorry i was not to lazy for to put all parts on.

I was at my parents , they are on the jump to hollidays.

I drive to them, say short hello for to make this quick pics in 2 Min.

Shame above me that i looks so stupid. :mellow:

One may forgive me . :blush:

Looks good. I would agree the flash washed out the color a bit,a nd the gaps look good.

Elite Status approved.

Now please report to the Detention Area, Level 5, block AA23. Please use the rear entrance, as the turbo lift has been compromised!! There is a small skirmish there that needs your support.

:trooper: