tracking numbers

samskara

I've decided that tracking numbers are as much a work of evil as they are a blessing. For the last several days I've been watching my AP armor crawl its way across NY. I'm in Texas. I been biding my time by ordering all the soft parts and upgrades I need and spent a ridiculous amount at Lowe's on any tool I thought might possible aid putting my armor together. But my armor is in NY. <_<

yes. yes. thats sounds like canada post.

I have an item that left canada on 2 Dec 2008. its obviously still in the sky - cos thats it, tracking says its left, no sight of arrival. Worlds longest flight.

xmas must be madness in US as well - 2 items have now gone missing with vendors tryin to trace items down.

worse still - had some items shipped to UK, too 2 weeks to arrive, then customs sat on it for 6 more days!

Nate

I think these tracking systems are the companies way of making you feel some what in control.

I would have to agree with this statement. The fact is we are still not in control of anything. <_<

yes. yes. thats sounds like canada post.

I have an item that left canada on 2 Dec 2008. its obviously still in the sky - cos thats it, tracking says its left, no sight of arrival. Worlds longest flight.

Sounds like they strapped it to a swallow, or maybe a pair of swallows. :)

An African or European Swallow? Listen, In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

:lol: It's only a flesh wound a mere scratch , com'on come and get it! Holy Grail.......... I love it.

Nate

OMG, thank you for posting this.

I am waiting on my RT-Mod from Canada. He sent it on Dec. 4th and stated about 8 days to me. i have been worried that I won't get it and that I should panic (always helps, right?).

Good to know stuff is just late <_<

My Ap just turned up :P in the UK after ordering it months ago. I just found out for him to ship to the UK he has to first ship it to NY in US then on to the UK as it is apparently cheaper that way. Mark is in Canada.

When it was shipped on the 14th Dec from NY it only took 5 days to reach me. I first ordered it in the middle of Sept! :o

My Ap just turned up :P in the UK after ordering it months ago. I just found out for him to ship to the UK he has to first ship it to NY in US then on to the UK as it is apparently cheaper that way. Mark is in Canada.

When it was shipped on the 14th Dec from NY it only took 5 days to reach me. I first ordered it in the middle of Sept! :o

First to NY from Canada, and then to UK? And it's cheaper? This I gotta look into.

I've decided that tracking numbers are as much a work of evil as they are a blessing. For the last several days I've been watching my AP armor crawl its way across NY. I'm in Texas. I been biding my time by ordering all the soft parts and upgrades I need and spent a ridiculous amount at Lowe's on any tool I thought might possible aid putting my armor together. But my armor is in NY. <_<

I'm in Texas as well and ordered AP. It got to me within a couple of weeks from Canada. The tracking info was fairly accurate in my case. It arrived safe and sound. I'm sure yours will too!