9135 Requesting Elite.[45][FX]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking really good Nathan! The thighs are well done esp. for a newer FX kit.

Ā 

Some small nits that don't affect the application at all, but may serve to pimp it out just that little extra:

Ā 

1. You may want to revisit how the shoulder bells are attached - yours are a little far spaced form the straps and tend to rotate back.

2. Trim a wee bit off the bell and make the bottom edge flat. Personally I like the look that the bell abutts the bicep when the arm is down.

3. The chest plate mod would really tighten up the look of the chest & bells too.

4. Maybe add a strap on each side to keep the chest/back a little tighter together.

Ā 

Should be an easy pass once we get the blaster detail shot. Great job, and way to lead in Japan :)

On it Boss. ;)

Ā 

I agree on the chest and back... I hate it when it fairs.

Ā 

I really want to do a clean looking strap. Last FX I did a back to chest strap and it would ride up, get caught on the ab.

Ā 

I am thinking about the chest to ab on the inside of the armor... Does that work?

Also sucks that I need to re make the strap from butt to crotch. Its a tad short and that flairs the top of the ab a little. Easy fix, actually did that today.

Ā 

At the moment I have the bell and bicep attached with a Velcro strap. Ill take a pic. When the biceps move a little it throws the bell outta whack. Not normally a problem once dialed in. I have worn this rig now 3 times... LOL.

Ā 

Chest plate mod? How? Must have missed it somewhere. I would love to shorten the chest.

Chest plate mod? How? Must have missed it somewhere. I would love to shorten the chest.

Ā 

It's the first pinned topic under the "Assembly, Mods, and Painting" subforum.

Ā 

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=3938

For the 1001 lets show off a blaster.

Ā 

Man. Seems not that long ago I was cracking 500. Although I am a member of alot of boards, the FISD is home.

Ā 

Feels good to be finaly showing some TK stuff.

Ā 

One Hyperfirm ANH Blaster modded to ESB. It almost pained mt to slice off the hengstler, Almost.

With thoughts of being only the Third ESB Elite I sliced away.

Ā 

Anyone need a Hyperfirm Counter? ;)

Ā 

D ring installed as well.

Ā 

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

I love this lid Nate and i hate to point it out but it was bugging me and i wanted to share..

Ā 

Looking at the rear decals there are on the wrong sides, the thicker strips should be near the middle of the lid not facing outwards, someone correct me if im worng ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

Very nice work. Congrats on becoming one of the few ESB Elite.

Ā 

Now, please report to the Bespin cafeteria. A few Ugnaughts got into an argument and one of them pulled a plasma cutter. Not a pretty sight, but as the newest recruit, you get to sort it all out.

Ā 

Nice job trooper!!

Ā 

Paul, would you do the honors?

Ā 

:trooper: