TK-7060 requesting Elite Status.[44][FX]

Finally, it's all done. It's been fun to do all the mods, and a bit scary. But now they are done.

I've chosen to go FX because of my height and put a nice AP helmet on top.

As a blaster I have modified a Hasbro toy blaster.

Hope I'm worthy to be in the Elite company.

Here are the pictures. Should you need more, just ask and I'll run to my armour and put it on (Give me an excuse ;) )

Helmet (AP):

gallery_2476_181_78637.jpg

gallery_2476_181_27821.jpg

gallery_2476_181_99268.jpg

gallery_2476_181_19772.jpg

Armour (FX):

gallery_2476_181_124181.jpg

gallery_2476_181_130046.jpg

gallery_2476_181_60826.jpg

gallery_2476_181_11467.jpg

Ole

Nice set up you've got there mate, well done :)

The only thing that I would show is the right side of your blaster to see that

you put the extra T-Track on both sides

The rest looks good to go :)

We might just get to that 50 mark before January at this rate. :D

Looks great! The only think I can think of that need to be shown besides the right side of your blaster is the neck seal. Great job by the way.

It would be good to move the drop boxes out to the ends of the armor belt. Also consider doing the chest trim mod. Good job on the thigh taper.

Nice, clean rig you have there. Well done. :duim:

Modified the first post to show both sides of the blaster (instead of one side x2 :P )

My neckseal is under my long fluffy beard but I'll add a picture of my undersuit top with the neckseal. It's attached to the whole thing, so I won't forget to put it on. ;)

gallery_2476_181_55558.jpg

I think you have everything covered. The only reason you need a neck seal shot is to show if it is ribbed. Great job trooper!

Everything looks like it is where it should be, nice going Ole.

I dont think it will affect elite but i would be inclined to cut the corner of your ammo belt diagonally like this

troopers_0084.png

Guest TK-2416

Hi Ole!

Great to see a fellow Nordic Garrison trooper applying for Elite.. Great looking armor.. Only thing as I see it is the ab buttons. Are they the original FX? They are considered a bit on the large side. Vaderdave makes some great ab buttons easy to install..

Good luck - you will be elite in no time!

Hi Ole!

Great to see a fellow Nordic Garrison trooper applying for Elite.. Great looking armor.. Only thing as I see it is the ab buttons. Are they the original FX? They are considered a bit on the large side. Vaderdave makes some great ab buttons easy to install..

Good luck - you will be elite in no time!

They are not FX buttons, they are smaller buttons (same size as my AP buttons) painted with Humbrol glossy grey #5 and midnight blue #15.

These are absolutely not the FX standard buttons. Those buttons are HUGE compared to the ones I'm sporting. They are buttons the same size as the AP armour. And thay are painted with Humbrol #5 and #15.

I could always snap you a picture with the FX buttons on the side for comparison. ;)

Ole,

Great kit. I apologize for not being here sooner, no excuses from me.

Elite Status granted. Make you way to the Conference room. Some admiral was mouthing off to Vader again, and then there was the choking and the slobbering and the soiling and the dying, so the deck needs to be cleaned.

You know the drill.

Well done trooper :trooper: