Has anyone received their TRamp recently?

TK-602

Has anyone ordered and received their TRamp from Paul in the last six months?

I think I’ve been patient enough and I’m ready to loose that patience. I ordered a $200 amp from him March of last year (The wait is typically sixteen weeks) I’ve waited thirteen months now. If anyone has received their kit recently,  I’m ready to call his BS and demand a refund.

What really doesn’t help is he often won’t respond to personal messages and when he does he says it’ll be ready in a few weeks. I’ve now waited three months since that last reply.

IMG_2203.png

IMG_2201.png

I waited longer than expected for my unit.

I ordered also back when supplies were in shortage. 

But I reached out to him and received it promptly after. 

It's a great piece of kit.!

I ordered mine 13 months ago. I spoke with him in the new year and mine is apparently in the next wave. He has had a lot of issues sourcing the electronics and basically had to start over with his suppliers. You can reach out to him on Facebook. If he doesn’t reply, reach out again. He gets lots of messages and sometimes loses them

2 hours ago, Doggydoc said:

I ordered mine 13 months ago. I spoke with him in the new year and mine is apparently in the next wave. He has had a lot of issues sourcing the electronics and basically had to start over with his suppliers. You can reach out to him on Facebook. If he doesn’t reply, reach out again. He gets lots of messages and sometimes loses them

That’s what I did, three days ago. Still waiting for a reply.

• Like 1

I ordered one of his E-11 blasters. The expensive one almost a year ago. Minus a few weeks. I've been patient also but come on. He responds slowly and with the BS story of supplies and it's coming. I'm glad I saw this post and sadly am not alone. He makes it so you can't post on his FB sales page to warn people don't order from him. There's no excuse for his behavior. He knows he's lying. I know he's lying. I would recommend a warning here on any thing related to him in the sales area. Till he gets straight members here should be warned. 

I'm out almost $1000 USD 

Be warned 

I know Paul well so with that bias in mind, all I can say is the shortages are real and he's been stuffed over more than once by suppliers. That said I'll try bring this to bring this to his attention.

Guess what I received in my messages today. I feel like a total jerk now. I did suggest to him that he needs to expand his disclaimer to also read

“Delivery can sometimes take up to a year to receive depending global economic shortages.”

That might help calm guys like me. 

Magni[TK] : I’d suggest you just keep reminding him. It will show up eventually.🤞

IMG_2234.jpeg

This can happen with ordering from time to time, people get busy in their real lives, he's been a long time supplier so I really didn't think you would have any issues. Very hard to be patient when you are excited and unable to receive answers to questions ;)

This can happen with ordering from time to time, people get busy in their real lives, he's been a long time supplier so I really didn't think you would have any issues. Very hard to be patient when you are excited and unable to receive answers to questions
More than a year is a very long time to wait, i know it has veen seen before with other providers but still, a very long waiting time, it better not to take orders until you can fulfill them in a reasonable time

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Sn4k3 said:

More than a year is a very long time to wait, i know it has veen seen before with other providers but still, a very long waiting time, it better not to take orders until you can fulfill them in a reasonable time

I've waited longer for an undersuit.

Oh and many waited for Anovos for years :P

I also know Paul well. He’s a top bloke and if he’s having issues getting parts, it’s highly likely he is. 

Message him. I’m sure he’ll reply.