Breezy's Captain Enoch Build

Hello! Just wanted to share my progress on my Enoch build.  This build has been completely homegrown except for the boots. From all of the printing, to all of the sewing of undersuit and leather pieces, to the fabrication of the blaster. I am nearly done.

All of the armor were files from Galactic Armory. I decided to give resin printing a shot on all of my armor. I have made several kits using FDM but just loved the detail of resin. So decided to give it a shot and I am very happy with it. 

https://imgur.com/a/iKabdej

SGpyVA5.jpgxdSyTJE.jpg9zLbEXA.jpg

nhI0lRT.jpgtOn5pN2.jpg

Edited by Itssobreezy
  • Like 8

Crazy good work Joey, would be better to have all your photos in the thread rather than the link, show this beauty off to its fullest. :popcorn:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jedxh said:

Looks so good man. Great job.

The boss vocal performer caught my eye, does it work well for the voice?

GW0FVUx.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing it finished.

The Boss unit works so good! Really happy with it. I have used it for my Kylo and my Darth Starkiller. It has not let me down! You can do so much with it. The only downside is that it is bulky...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

Crazy good work Joey, would be better to have all your photos in the thread rather than the link, show this beauty off to its fullest. :popcorn:

Thank you! Excuse my ignorance, but i tried to load photos and it said my limit was reached with one photo? Im not on forums much and Im not 100% on how to load all the photos onto the thread. If you can give me some insight, Ill make it happen. Thanks!!

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD, this looks like a great build

We don't have much space on the server for images so you will need to host them somewhere else.  IMGUR works great for this  but rather than posting a link to the album you want to add the links to indivisual photos:

If you grab the "direct link" and past it into the text field, the forum should do the rest.  If you're on your phone then that link has details on what to do.

29 minutes ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Welcome to FISD, this looks like a great build

We don't have much space on the server for images so you will need to host them somewhere else.  IMGUR works great for this  but rather than posting a link to the album you want to add the links to indivisual photos:

If you grab the "direct link" and past it into the text field, the forum should do the rest.  If you're on your phone then that link has details on what to do.

This is exactly what I needed!!! Ill get the photos posted tonight and will get them more organized. Thanks for the help! Really appreciate it!

• Like 1

Looking good, a couple of suggestions.

Shoulder bells could come inwards more.

Also the chest plate looks a tad small, note how much room there is around the neck and angle of the shoulder straps, Enoch chest is a lot wider (especially the neck) compared to regular TK's.

Untitled-1200-%C3%97-600-px-60.jpg

gpXGtAj.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Joey. Wow, a superb level of detail. I love it!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

If I may, I would also like to add a comment about the button panel. The button panel that we can see in Enoch, is a solid button panel. Yours, however, looks a little strange...

V1qnnrW.jpg              dFQ7qa2.jpg

• Like 1

A couple more details which appear to be a little off (it's all about the details)

Ridge around the small inner recessed rectangle appears it should have a raised ridge. Also the rectangle on the left of the wearer could be a little lower (may be ok for basic).

One other think to note is 3D print and join lines, appears there is one across the abdomen.

gpXGtAj.thumb.jpg.dd96ddea59ebf5c446376066d303aa18.jpg

13 hours ago, Chemi said:

Hi Joey. Wow, a superb level of detail. I love it!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

If I may, I would also like to add a comment about the button panel. The button panel that we can see in Enoch, is a solid button panel. Yours, however, looks a little strange...

V1qnnrW.jpg              dFQ7qa2.jpg

Yeah for sure, Mine houses a speaker and passive sub in that section of the abdomen. I dont disagree with the circles need to be solid.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

A couple more details which appear to be a little off (it's all about the details)

Ridge around the small inner recessed rectangle appears it should have a raised ridge. Also the rectangle on the left of the wearer could be a little lower (may be ok for basic).

One other think to note is 3D print and join lines, appears there is one across the abdomen.

gpXGtAj.thumb.jpg.dd96ddea59ebf5c446376066d303aa18.jpg

Thanks for the feedback! Ill make modifications

1)The first small rectangle that appears to have a ridge could easily be achieved by weathering. Easy fix

2) the rectangle on the left is in between the 2nd and 3rd circle. You are comparing 2 different angles. My pic is a straight on look , where  the Enoch pic is at an angle. 

3) Seam line, Must be lighting. All of my armor is resin prints. Resin doesnt produce print lines.

4) I also think I need to bring the sash down farther to expose the 3 cirlces and 6 of the horizontal lines on the center ab piece.

These pics were the first time trying on the upper section. Definitely still have work that needs to be done.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Itssobreezy
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Looking good, a couple of suggestions.

Shoulder bells could come inwards more.

Also the chest plate looks a tad small, note how much room there is around the neck and angle of the shoulder straps, Enoch chest is a lot wider (especially the neck) compared to regular TK's.

Untitled-1200-%C3%97-600-px-60.jpg

gpXGtAj.jpg

Definitely, can bring the bells in more. Hopefully it will help with the appearance. The print files were from Galactic Armory. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 2

Hello Troopers!

Made some changes this weekend. I brought the bells in closer. I think this made a huge difference per @gmrhodes13 recommendation. Also weathered the ab section and the sash. I brought the neckline down a 1/2" but feel I may need to come down another 1/2". Also finished making my gloves, as these were a bit tricky...

45X6WIk.jpg

rO1gXRz.jpgkXouZXf.jpg8uClAtF.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It was SO cool to see him in person this weekend Joey!

Seeing you and the others walking around as the Ashoka Characters was awesome!

You should also post your kit box somewhere if you haven't already because that was also so cool!

• Like 1