Old member, returning from extended assignment in the Outer Rim

Greetings, all!

It's been a very long time since I've been around the forums, or the Legion in general. My life has seen a great many twists and turns, from the bottom of life with awful misfortune, to the highs of my loving family and friends. 

I've missed so much (har, har)  in the Legion since I've been away, so I've got a lot to catch up on. 

I've got a new kit to assemble, boots to source, and other details to work out, but for now, hello!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome back "it's never too late".

You may need to update that signature image too, many of us use Imgur for image hosting ;) 

A great thread full of info which may be of help on your journey

Looking forward to seeing a build thread from you soon.

4 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Greetings, all!

It's been a very long time since I've been around the forums, or the Legion in general. My life has seen a great many twists and turns, from the bottom of life with awful misfortune, to the highs of my loving family and friends. 

I've missed so much (har, har)  in the Legion since I've been away, so I've got a lot to catch up on. 

I've got a new kit to assemble, boots to source, and other details to work out, but for now, hello!

Hello Jonathan! We're so glad to have you back! :wub: What kit do you intend to build?

6 hours ago, Nairy said:

Hello Jonathan! We're so glad to have you back! :wub: What kit do you intend to build?

While I had a Black-hole trooper before, I think I'll build a standard TK, as I have no idea what variants exist anymore, and this kit appears to be the same as the ANH kit I had so very long ago.

I figured I would browse the forums for the other variant CRLs and give it some research and thought.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...