ESB Armor updates!

ThayNerd

Well I have been working on this project for a while now and it’s almost finished. I have a little left to do on the blaster and then it’s done! I had my bro snap some pics of me last night and wanted to share them with everyone. Any who here they are for everyone’s enjoyment.

gallery_575_177_290060.jpg

gallery_575_177_272480.jpg

gallery_575_177_6221.jpg

gallery_575_177_159871.jpg

gallery_575_177_403228.jpg

gallery_575_177_270745.jpg

gallery_575_177_160902.jpg

Looks great. Those shoulder bells got me thinking, are you going to try for ROTJ?

I might build a bucket but I'm not sure if I'll do the suit. I really like the bells as well.

Nice work, its nice to see more ESB troopers out there :duim:

I know ESB FTW! I am going to give my ANH a little break for a while. ;)

Looking awesome! However, I just noticed that you still have the counter on your E-11.

I know its still one there. ;) That's my ANH blaster. I used it for the pics, my ESB blaster isn't finished yet!

Very nice - great to see more ESB troopers :)

Thanks Paul. I'll be applying for ESB Elite as soon as I finish my blaster.

That ESB is so rad.

Thanks Ryan.

spot on. it's usually pretty difficult to tell the difference between somebody's ESB suit and ANH suit. you got it spot on! i think it's because the hands are up with the helmet, which makes you realize it's an ESB suit.

NICE!

Thanks Alex.

• 3 weeks later...
Glad to see another ESB trooper.

We need more ESB troopers! LOL Have you done your Elite Mods, they're not hard at all? We need more ESB Elites as well. We only have two right now, and a third on the way.

What?? Seriously? I'm going ESB Elite as soon as I get my armour I could have sworn there were more than two!

We need more ESB troopers! LOL Have you done your Elite Mods, they're not hard at all? We need more ESB Elites as well. We only have two right now, and a third on the way.

It's not hard really - just need a different bucket & hand plates are the biggies. You might be able to re-use the same belt, or else just get a different belt/holster rig. After that it's really just the blaster, though unless you care for Elite no one will notice the ammo counter.

I'm surprised there are not more people doing both.

I might give the ESB Elite a go once I get a better helmet. The MR CE mod I did came out really well but the paint I used doesn't quite match the white ABS. It is a tad bit darker. I'm in no hurry but hope to grab another helmet later in 09 after some upgrades on my Rex.