ESB Armor updates!

ThayNerd

I might give the ESB Elite a go once I get a better helmet. The MR CE mod I did came out really well but the paint I used doesn't quite match the white ABS. It is a tad bit darker. I'm in no hurry but hope to grab another helmet later in 09 after some upgrades on my Rex.

That's not a big deal about the helmet color. What bucket were you thinking of getting.?

Have you tried airbrushing your helmet? You can get some pretty pure white colours from airbrushing.

Never tried that I have only used a rattle can. Is air brushing hard?

I think airbrushing is simple, but others find it difficult. A single solid colour should be absolutely no problem, even for newcomers to airbrushing.

I'll have to give it a try on some spare plastic. I start my clone build this Sunday so maybe I can try airbrushing on the clone suit!

Hey Thayne, You're building a Clone? Ep1 or Ep3?

I am going for an Episode III trooper in 501st blue. Got a decent amount of stuff done today.

Cool. Can't wait to see it.

I know, I am really excited! It's going to be a slow project thought. I'll be taking me time on it.