TK-14292 Requesting ANH Stunt Stormtrooper EIB Status (AFP) Approved 2nd [Previous EIB [929]

Just now, Aizenoso said:

No se si viste las nuevas fotos, borré por que había una cosa que no me gustaba que se viese en el entorno de la foto.

I don't know if that's about the new photos, i deleted the photos before because there was something around that i didnt like to be seen.

ya corregí la respuesta anterior. listo, gracias Rodrigo.. :salute:

• Like 1

hace 1 minuto, TKSpartan dijo:

ya corregí la respuesta anterior. listo, gracias Rodrigo.. :salute:

hemos coincidido jejeje ok, gracias!

espero este todo correcto :)

• Like 1

Hi Rodrigo, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Muy bien Rodrigo!  gran trabajo con tu armadura. Siempre quedan pequeños detalles  pero nada que no puedas resolver fácilmente . Comencemos.

Very good Rodrigo! great job on your armor. There are always small details, but nothing that you can't easily resolve. Let's get started.

Si fuera posible, recomendamos que quites un poco de espuma de la parte superior de tu casco para que se asiente mejor y baje un poco de nivel.

If possible, we recommend that you remove some foam from the top of your helmet so that it sits better and lowers the level a little.

Reference Images

pXTNMHX.jpg                        iu7Ibyv.jpg?1

Un arreglo super rápido , Recortar un poquito más el Brow trim del lado derecho .

A super quick fix, trim  the Brow trim on the right side a little more.

Reference Images

d3mauaL.jpg   SqEtuJ3.jpg                    Zv2GgW5.jpg    3AEYmqw.jpg

Cada vez que te pongas tu armadura chequea que el  TD baje un poco más a nivel del cinturón.

Every time you put on your armor, check that the TD drops a little more to the level of the belt.

Reference Image

VXe6e41.jpg                  OOil2iE.jpg?1

Para mayor precisión con respecto a pantalla, Los tornillos de los extremos del clip del TD podrían ubicarse más hacia el final.

For screen accuracy, the screws on the ends of the TD clip could be located further towards the end.

jRlTph2.jpg          I2yjVji.png?1

La placa posterior (Butt plate) sobrepasa la parte inferior del Kidney Plate. Te recomendamos  utilizar el método V-tabs (que se muestra a continuación) para corregir este problema. Personalmente lo he utilizado y funciona.

The posterior (butt) plate is  over-riding the bottom of the kidney.  I would highly suggest using  the V-tabs method  (shown below) to correct this.  It really does work !.

Reference Images

kSx8i55.jpg           dMfsPME.jpg?1     mRXQthU.jpg?1

V Tabs Method

A suggested and practical  solution is to add a couple of "V tabs" made from ABS .With a heat gun you bend strips of ABS plastic into the shape of a V, only glue one side and the other remains free to allow movement when you bend. Just helps stop the butt plate from pushing back from the back plate.

Q4cKwUF.jpg        trUoRxC.jpg        vewlgSP.jpg

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Let's start from top.

La pintura del vocoder se ve bastante bien, pero debería ser más simétrica con más definición en la parte superior de las crestas elevadas. Fácil! 

The paint on your vocoder looks pretty good, but it should be more symmetrical with more definition on the tops of the raised ridges.  Easy fix!!

Reference Images

LgxhaU1.jpg                         ebxjEWJ.jpg?1    xSY3FDW.jpg?3

Este es un arreglo fácil y rápido. El borde de tu Sniper Knee se puede recortar un poquito más para quedar mas alineado .

This is a quick and easy fix. The edge of your Sniper Knee can be trimmed a little more to make it more aligned.

MRPCbNZ.jpg  HZc5ecP.jpg          1zonDz3.jpg    hDOHSZh.jpg

Eso es todo Rodrigo, Felicitaciones de nuevo!!  Un pequeño esfuerzo más y estarás listo para el siguiente nivel! 

That's all Rodrigo, Congratulations again!! A little more effort and you'll be ready for the next level!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-14292 Requesting ANH Stunt Stormtrooper EIB Status (AFP) Approved 2nd [Previous EIB [929]
hace 1 hora, TKSpartan dijo:

Hi Rodrigo, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Muy bien Rodrigo!  gran trabajo con tu armadura. Siempre quedan pequeños detalles  pero nada que no puedas resolver fácilmente . Comencemos.

Very good Rodrigo! great job on your armor. There are always small details, but nothing that you can't easily resolve. Let's get started.

Si fuera posible, recomendamos que quites un poco de espuma de la parte superior de tu casco para que se asiente mejor y baje un poco de nivel.

If possible, we recommend that you remove some foam from the top of your helmet so that it sits better and lowers the level a little.

Reference Images

pXTNMHX.jpg                        iu7Ibyv.jpg?1

Un arreglo super rápido , Recortar un poquito más el Brow trim del lado derecho .

A super quick fix, trim  the Brow trim on the right side a little more.

Reference Images

d3mauaL.jpg   SqEtuJ3.jpg                    Zv2GgW5.jpg    3AEYmqw.jpg

Cada vez que te pongas tu armadura chequea que el  TD baje un poco más a nivel del cinturón.

Every time you put on your armor, check that the TD drops a little more to the level of the belt.

Reference Image

VXe6e41.jpg                  OOil2iE.jpg?1

Para mayor precisión con respecto a pantalla, Los tornillos de los extremos del clip del TD podrían ubicarse más hacia el final.

For screen accuracy, the screws on the ends of the TD clip could be located further towards the end.

jRlTph2.jpg          I2yjVji.png?1

La placa posterior (Butt plate) sobrepasa la parte inferior del Kidney Plate. Te recomendamos  utilizar el método V-tabs (que se muestra a continuación) para corregir este problema. Personalmente lo he utilizado y funciona.

The posterior (butt) plate is  over-riding the bottom of the kidney.  I would highly suggest using  the V-tabs method  (shown below) to correct this.  It really does work !.

Reference Images

kSx8i55.jpg           dMfsPME.jpg?1     mRXQthU.jpg?1

V Tabs Method

A suggested and practical  solution is to add a couple of "V tabs" made from ABS .With a heat gun you bend strips of ABS plastic into the shape of a V, only glue one side and the other remains free to allow movement when you bend. Just helps stop the butt plate from pushing back from the back plate.

Q4cKwUF.jpg        trUoRxC.jpg        vewlgSP.jpg

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Let's start from top.

La pintura del vocoder se ve bastante bien, pero debería ser más simétrica con más definición en la parte superior de las crestas elevadas. Fácil! 

The paint on your vocoder looks pretty good, but it should be more symmetrical with more definition on the tops of the raised ridges.  Easy fix!!

Reference Images

LgxhaU1.jpg                         ebxjEWJ.jpg?1    xSY3FDW.jpg?3

Este es un arreglo fácil y rápido. El borde de tu Sniper Knee se puede recortar un poquito más para quedar mas alineado .

This is a quick and easy fix. The edge of your Sniper Knee can be trimmed a little more to make it more aligned.

MRPCbNZ.jpg  HZc5ecP.jpg          1zonDz3.jpg    hDOHSZh.jpg

Eso es todo Rodrigo, Felicitaciones de nuevo!!  Un pequeño esfuerzo más y estarás listo para el siguiente nivel! 

That's all Rodrigo, Congratulations again!! A little more effort and you'll be ready for the next level!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thanks you very much brothers!!! 

I will take care of those things keeping me away from Centurion.

On the recomendations, the 1st one is just my body, long neck and head, i have like 3mm of foam on the inside. I will cut the brow trim, make new clips for the TD and try the V Tabs, hope that helps with my butt problem hahah

Again, thanks guys, hope to see you soon on the Centurion request.

• Like 3