TK 22311 reporting for duty

Hello everyone,
First of all I am very happy to be here .

I'm Marcel, 26 years old from Karlsruhe in Germany. Besides Star Wars, playing the bagpipes is my biggest hobby.

My journey started in 2016 with the wish to become a Stormtrooper. Due to a lack of information, I decided to buy an armour from a manufacturer in England/USA that was no longer up to date.

I often went to conventions and events on my own and got into conversation with members of the German Garrison. I got helpful links and tips, among other things how to make my armour better and registered in the public forum of the GG.
After that, I took everything apart, adjusted it to my size and completely rebuilt the armour with modern strapping. I was on the road with it for a long time, but lost contact with the GG again due to time constraints.'

Now, at the beginning of 2023, after the forced break, I was finally on the road again at events, made new contacts and finally found the courage to apply in March.
After further extensive modifications such as a new helmet and chest plate, I have now made it and am very happy to be here and look forward to spending time together trooping and everything around it. 

Over the years i got support from many people, especially with parts from Trooperbay, Marc Opletal from OpleProps and Andre from Ironmotion in Germany.
Thank you all, also to the many people who helped me in the Forum, talked to me on conventions and during the approval process :)

I'm really looking forward to events and life in the Empire, see you soon.
Cheers
Marcel

Session 3 mit background.png

Front_small.jpg

Edited by Marcel_Trooper
  • Like 3