MintImperial Requesting Pre Approval Review for ANH Stunt (WTF)

MintImperial

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper. You can request higher TK access here 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper. You can request higher TK access here 

Thank you Glen.

I know I need to shoot a few more pics: crotch rivet, back of belt, TD, maybe neck seal again.

Aside from taking photos, am I ready to submit for EIB?

I still have to replace my belt, but my understanding is that that should only bar me from Centurion as it stands.

Edited by MintImperial

1 hour ago, MintImperial said:

Thank you Glen.

I know I need to shoot a few more pics: crotch rivet, back of belt, TD, maybe neck seal again.

Aside from taking photos, am I ready to submit for EIB?

I still have to replace my belt, but my understanding is that that should only bar me from Centurion as it stands.

You should be ok with the belt and would be mentioned for L3, unfortunately it's a little wide and also has the velcro stitching showing, be pretty much impossible to have the angled corners meet the fabric belt as it's almost the same width as the plastic belt

52707239920_accb38c431_o_d.jpg

Just watch your spacing of armor pieces and make sure you have the same gaps both sides of arms and legs.

Good luck and hope to see your EIB application soon

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You should be ok with the belt and would be mentioned for L3, unfortunately it's a little wide and also has the velcro stitching showing, be pretty much impossible to have the angled corners meet the fabric belt as it's almost the same width as the plastic belt

52707239920_accb38c431_o_d.jpg

Just watch your spacing of armor pieces and make sure you have the same gaps both sides of arms and legs.

Good luck and hope to see your EIB application soon

Thank you.

I’ll try to take additional photos this week.

New belt should be arriving from Trooperbay in a few days.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Morgi said:

Congratulations and welcome to the Legion! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

This is some truly impressive work, I can't wait to see your EIB Application :salute:

Thank you very much Luca.

• Like 1

Congrats TK 22826 and WELCOME!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: You certainly have shown your dedication here and attention to details! The armor really looks like it fits you like a glove! Superb! :jc_doublethumbup: EIB and Centurion next? :peace:

• Like 1

On 3/9/2023 at 8:50 PM, MintImperial said:

Just got word that I’ve been approved!

Thank you all for your bottomless patience and invaluable help.

So proud to finally be a member.

Now on to the higher levels…

52737908508_3494762f50_o_d.jpg

Congratulations Trooper!! Welcome to the FISD ranks. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nairy said:

Congrats TK 22826 and WELCOME!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: You certainly have shown your dedication here and attention to details! The armor really looks like it fits you like a glove! Superb! :jc_doublethumbup: EIB and Centurion next? :peace:

Thank you Jonatan.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Already mentioned it on fb, but congrats on here is also in order! Welcome to the ranks! Now on to your higher level submissions!

Thanks x2 Caleb! Already trying to make some improvements.