Hello from Tennessee!

Welcome Wesley! You're in the right place to build a HWT! You probably already found it, but HERE is our forum section for that type of trooper. My own HWT build thread is incomplete, but I think you may find some helpful resources I noted at the beginning.

Have you already connected with the Midsouth Garrison here in Tennessee? I say "here" because I live just outside Chattanooga, so I'm technically in the GA Garrison. Where specifically are you located?

We look forward to hearing more about your armor and following along on your build!

Hello and welcome aboard, research is the key, also check against the CRL's and also , good luck with the build 

1 hour ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Welcome Wesley! You're in the right place to build a HWT! You probably already found it, but HERE is our forum section for that type of trooper. My own HWT build thread is incomplete, but I think you may find some helpful resources I noted at the beginning.

Have you already connected with the Midsouth Garrison here in Tennessee? I say "here" because I live just outside Chattanooga, so I'm technically in the GA Garrison. Where specifically are you located?

We look forward to hearing more about your armor and following along on your build!

no, I have not connected yet.  I am from Clarksville! Near Nashville. thank you for the resources. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, defect trooper said:

no, I have not connected yet.  I am from Clarksville! Near Nashville. thank you for the resources. 

Cool! About three hours from me. Honestly the Midsouth forums aren't terribly populated (similar to most Garrisons), so you'll find much more assistance here on FISD. Start up a build thread when you get a chance, and I'm sure a contingent of us will follow along! Here's another link that you may find useful.

2 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Cool! About three hours from me. Honestly the Midsouth forums aren't terribly populated (similar to most Garrisons), so you'll find much more assistance here on FISD. Start up a build thread when you get a chance, and I'm sure a contingent of us will follow along! Here's another link that you may find useful.

ok! will do

4 minutes ago, defect trooper said:

8 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

I am having trouble with logging in to the Midsouth Garrison, do I need to still do that? or should I just stick to here

Honestly, Wesley, you'll get the most help for your actual build here on FISD. You can then utilize the Midsouth forum to connect with and meet local troopers, though there is very little activity on that front. Make sure that, whenever you navigate to the Midsouth forum, you go to the correct (newest on). In the past year they started fresh with a new forum platform, but the old one also still exists (or at least it did several weeks ago). The new server/system also appears to be a bit quirky. Unfortunately, the MSG facebook page isn't really much more active either.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the FISD! 
As said before, here is the place where you will find everything for your build! :duim:
Check the resources and ask questions whenever something is unclear. 
We are happy to support you! 

Cheers

Christian 

3 hours ago, Novak Dimon said:

Hello and welcome to the FISD! 
As said before, here is the place where you will find everything for your build! :duim:
Check the resources and ask questions whenever something is unclear. 
We are happy to support you! 

Cheers

Christian 

Thank you! Super stoked to get started