Greetings from Paraguay

uhgon90

Hello fellows troopers.

My name is Hugo and I'm from Paraguay. I finish my ANH Stunt TK and about month ago my application has been approved. Officially 2nd TK approved in the Paraguay Outpost.

Looking forward to getting the level three certification now.

TK 10604 

Hugo González

• Like 3

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks, you can request 501st / Stormtrooper access here 

• Like 1

Just now, uhgon90 said:

Hello fellows troopers.

My name is Hugo and I'm from Paraguay. I finish my ANH Stunt TK and about month ago my application has been approved. Officially 2nd TK approved in the Paraguay Outpost.

Looking forward to getting the level three certification now.

TK 10604 

Hugo González

Wow this is fantastic news Hugo, congratulations sir.

• Like 1

Hola Hugo, bienvenido al FISD. Enhorabuena por el alta!!!:jc_doublethumbup:

Nos encanta que vuestro Outpost sea cada vez más importante!

Por supuesto, te animo a que presentes tu solicitud para nivel Experto(L2) y a continuación para Centurión(L3).  Si necesitas ayuda, puedes preguntarnos lo que sea, para eso estamos!

Puedes empezar por ponernos algunas fotos de tu armadura, y podemos indicarte que es necesario modificar/corregir en tu armadura(si hiciera falta:laugh1:)...

Haznos tantas preguntas como desees...Y recuerda, ninguna pregunta es una pregunta tonta;)...Aunque no lo creas, todos hemos estado en ese punto de "recién aprobados" y seguro que teníamos las mismas dudas e incluso alguna más que tú...Ánimo, y dentro de poco, serás uno más de los casi 600 Centuriones que recorren el mundo!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Hi Hugo, welcome to FISD. Congratulations!:jc_doublethumbup:
We are happy that your Outpost is becoming more and more important!

Of course, I strongly encourage you to apply for Expert(L2) and then for Centurion(L3).  If you need help, you can ask us anything, that's what we are here for!

You can start by sending us some pictures of your armor, and we can tell you what needs to be modified/corrected in your armor (if necessary:laugh1:)...

Ask us as many questions as you want...And remember, a dumb question is only the one not asked;)....Believe it or not, we have all been at that point of "just approved" and we surely had the same doubts and even some more than you...Soon, you will be one more of the almost 600 Centurions around the world!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

Hola Hugo,

Bienvenido al FISD, ya Chemi te dio las instrucciones así que esperamos ver pronto tus fotos.  :salute:

Welcome to FISD. Chemi gave you the tips for the higher levels.  Looking forward for your photos.