TK17654 Reporting for duty

Greetings from southern USA!

I’ve done a lot of things in life. Building drag cars, raced motorcycles, flew planes, graduated college, taught others in self defense, free climbed, competed in bodybuilding, became a personal trainer, sold surplus military gear and nvg’s, mentored teens, married to an amazing woman and two lovely kiddos to name a few…….so much in under 40 years but this is up there with those as well. It’s just cool and a dream for a long time that I didn’t even know was possible until a year ago.

you lot seem like a top notch crew to serve with. Thank you for the welcome and knowledge!

AqhYr8I.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome aboard Jonathan, it's a pleasure to have you as part of our mighty detachment.

Thanks all! Still figuring this whole place out haha I did figure out how to subscribe to threads though.

it’s been about a decade since I’ve been on a forum of any sort so it’s coming back slowwwwwly

On 7/19/2022 at 2:16 PM, TK 17654 said:

Thanks all! Still figuring this whole place out haha I did figure out how to subscribe to threads though.

it’s been about a decade since I’ve been on a forum of any sort so it’s coming back slowwwwwly

Perhaps this Index Thread may help.