Tomorrow & Tomorrow

tdurden

The project that I have been working on has been chugging along - about to have an announcement in a couple of days so I thought that I'd create a landing zone for here.

I'll start by gathering the production photos already posted around the net:

20210606FanFilm01.JPG

20210605FanFilm08.jpeg

20210605FanFilm06.jpg

20210605FanFilm02.jpeg

20210605FanFilm01.jpeg

20210605FanFilm03.jpeg

20210605FanFilm04.jpeg

20210605FanFilm05.jpeg

20210605FanFilm07.jpg

20210606FanFilm02.JPG

20210606FanFilm03.JPG

20210606FanFilm04.jpeg

20210606FanFilm05.JPG

Edited by tdurden
  • Like 7

Looks like a great locations, some colored lighting and fog would have been amazing to add.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

While using BTS footage to teach how to use Premier Pro, I made something. Still amazed at the crew we assembled for this project (including our very own @Manbehindthemask, TK Tommy Vandemortel and Pete Myhalenko... my armor was filled by my brother).

Like the students tell me, 'Mister, you're doing too much,' but I didn't have the heart to keep out all of the hard work that went into making this fan short - while this film mainly follows the story board, it's amazing how I can see contributions from each person involved in every frame.

Well, this is the end of my footage so probably will be the last post for Tomorrow & Tomorrow.

(but, if it's been a while, you could always rewatch the finished project)

And a thank you to all of you that watched the film as well as supported and encouraged us throughout the process!

• Like 1

Am I the only one that thought how Vader walked in the trailer looked "off"?  Too much sway in the shoulders, needs to be more rigid to look like it did in the movies IMO.