Hello from Sweden!

Slate

Slate - (Soon to be TK-####)

Swedish Member

Alright let's start of with an introduction. Hello! My name is Angus and I'm 17 years old.

I was born in Sweden, Gothenburg and it is still my home town.

I have been since a kid always had the dream to join the 501st legion as a Stormtrooper.

And now that I'm almost old enough to join my local garrison, I think its time for me to chase that dream for real.

Ever since that first convention, when I saw those troopers, following the Dark Lord. I told myself that I would be one of them.

And that's why I'm here finally on the Whitearmor forum. I hope that I'll be welcomed here, you all seem so nice.

• Like 4

Welcome to FISD Angus!

Good to get a head start on your TK journey and have it ready to go by the time you hit 18, makes it a nice and quick approval into the 501st if your costume is ready to go.

You will find everything you need here, and plenty of extreme knowledgeable members eager to help.

No doubt you will get some great support from our resident Swede "TheSwede" TK99665 Daniel, he has a keen eye for detail and is the current GML of the Swedish garrison, and may be the one who approves your costume for the 501st.

Enjoy the journey.

• Like 1

17!!

My man! Yes! I love seeing a young man with priorities and ambition. Those are great personal traits to lead to equally as valuable skills. Please ask questions and let us know if you need help.

2 hours ago, Harder said:

17!!

My man! Yes! I love seeing a young man with priorities and ambition. Those are great personal traits to lead to equally as valuable skills. Please ask questions and let us know if you need help.

On 12/26/2020 at 4:28 AM, Hesikaya said:

Welcome Angus!  No better time to get started than right now. Good luck on your build.

On 12/25/2020 at 4:53 AM, Sly11 said:

Welcome to FISD Angus!

Good to get a head start on your TK journey and have it ready to go by the time you hit 18, makes it a nice and quick approval into the 501st if your costume is ready to go.

You will find everything you need here, and plenty of extreme knowledgeable members eager to help.

No doubt you will get some great support from our resident Swede "TheSwede" TK99665 Daniel, he has a keen eye for detail and is the current GML of the Swedish garrison, and may be the one who approves your costume for the 501st.

Enjoy the journey.

On 12/25/2020 at 4:13 AM, TKSpartan said:

Hi Angus! Welcome to FISD. :salute:

On 12/25/2020 at 12:34 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums

On 12/24/2020 at 9:04 PM, ukswrath said:

Welcome to the FISD Angus

On 12/24/2020 at 9:55 PM, wook1138 said:

Welcome to the FISD.  It's never too early to start doing your research.  :duim:

Thank you all for the welcoming messages! Makes my heart warm alot. I'll be sure to ask questions about the costume! You guys are so nice.

Thank you!

Happy New Years to all of you! And most of all, may the force be with you.

• Like 5