EI Photo Checklist (Updated version) 2020

EXPERT INFANTRY PHOTO CHECKLIST  

(for all non-FO TK costumes) 

i5ViGQm.png?2

Mandatory Information:                                                                      PHOTO GUIDELINES

___  Armor Maker                                                           Photo size At least 800 X 600 (preferably 1280 X 960)

___  Helmet Maker                                                         Good lighting

___  Blaster Maker                                                          A neutral (solid) background color is suggested, more info in this thread

IMPORTANT!-  Example photos can be seen below, but all photos MUST be 800 x 600 or larger to show details.                                                                                                                            

PDF Available for download/printing here:EXPERT INFANTRY PHOTO CHECKLIST.pdf

Optional information:

___  Full name

___  Height/weight ***

___  Boot maker

___  Canvas belt supplier

___  Hand guard supplier

___  Holster maker

***  Although not mandatory, including this information helps a LOT.  Troopers come in different shapes/sizes, and we can make certain allowances in some cases.

Please be aware that all photos listed below are required for approval

Full Body

1.  ___  Front (Arms flat by side)

2.  ___  Back (Arms flat by side)

3.  ___  Left side (Arms raised)

4.  ___  Right side (Arms raised)

5.  ___  Left side detail (arms raised showing ab/kidney connection clearly)

6.  ___  Right side detail (arms raised showing ab/kidney connection clearly)

7.  ___  Action shot

Armor Details

8.   ___  Abdomen button plates (close-up)

9.   ___  Cod and posterior plate connections showing rivet/snaps (exterior)

10. ___  Interior strapping

11. ___  Wrist openings (close-up)

12. ___  Close-up of ab/kidney rivets

13. ___  "Han" snap

14. ___  Left sniper knee plate close up

15. ___ Right sniper knee plate close up

16. ___ Left thigh ammo pack rivet close up

17. ___ Right thigh ammo pack rivet close up

Helmet Details

18. ___  Front

19. ___  Left side

20. ___  Right side

21. ___  Rear

22. ___  Back-lit shot showing lens color

23. ___  Close-up of Hovi tips

Accessories

24. ___  Neck seal

25. ___  TD (Thermal Detonator) front

26. ___ TD Rear, showing close up of screw type.

27. ___  Holster attachment

28. ___  ABS/canvas belt (rear)

29. ___  Boots (showing tops and sides)

30. ___  Rubber gloves

Blaster Details

31. ___  Left side

32. ___  Right side

33. ___  Rear showing D-ring

Important!  

IF A PARTICULAR DETAIL IS NOT CLEARLY VISIBLE, THE APPLICANT WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS.

Model:  Arthur (giskard8) TK 39093

Armor type: ANH Hero

FULL BODY

1.                                         2.                                  3.                              4.                                              5.

9mvPhe5.jpg?1      33qV9z0.jpg?1      bBBO20R.jpg?1      PqvX1T5.jpg?1     wiaqaTJ.jpg?1 

6.                                                   7.

QZ1Kgve.jpg?1   IjZZgcj.jpg?1

ARMOR DETAILS

8.                                                       9.                                               10.                                         11.                                12.

0qGJbos.jpg?1    YMzgBI0.jpg?3    YuvuI5h.jpg?1    iTET7iQ.jpg?2   SVKfVWh.jpg

13                                                   14.                                            15.                                       16.                                     17.

lIuL7zZ.jpg      llKtwCE.jpg      Rv2EDtL.jpg     EJLdxB2.jpg        3khikgl.jpg

HELMET

18.                                            19.                                              20.                                                  21.                                        22.             

ZUGxhE6.jpg?1  Sesz2KZ.jpg?1  wrCvMjx.jpg?1  h5aOTOW.jpg?1  q1MyHdS.jpg?1

23.

VhM3zTR.jpg

ACCESSORIES 

24.                                                               25. (front)

j5XJE1g.jpg    jAx0CeX.jpg?1

26. (rear)                                                                         27.

549Ejuk.jpg?1      NuUwsOZ.jpg?1

28.                                                                            29.                                                   30.

yPiWS2c.jpg?1      kCZZulw.jpg?1   t8s2bl2.jpg

BLASTER

31.                                                                                                                    32.

FDESB5Q.jpg?1    4PuJ4gx.jpg?1

33.

QJ0LFSx.jpg?1

A big shout-out (and many thanks) to Andrew (Sly11) for doing the PDF for this!

• Like 2

I may have to give this thread the MaskedVengeance printable PDF treatment. Just finished AJ Hamler’s build yesterday so I needed a new project anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have the PDF complete for this, Just removed them all from the planning thread and have add it to the post as a downloadable PDF version.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/21/2020 at 5:31 PM, MaskedVengeance said:

I may have to give this thread the MaskedVengeance printable PDF treatment. Just finished AJ Hamler’s build yesterday so I needed a new project anyway!

Caleb. You made AJ's build thread printable? That is awesome. I was just thinking I wish I could have had a copy of it for my next build. How do I access it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TK-42134 said:

Caleb. You made AJ's build thread printable? That is awesome. I was just thinking I wish I could have had a copy of it for my next build. How do I access it?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kXZnv64H9fERK9rwoCWrDxKVy_71ovbU/view?usp=sharing

Full thread of info and links is here https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49412-all-in-one-tk-anh-stunt-index-of-resources-by-maskedvengeance/

• Like 1

[mention]gmrhodes13 [/mention] Thank you. We need to find a publisher for this and get it on a bestseller list.

I’m glad it will be of use to you! That’s my whole goal with the resource thread I’ve been working on! =)

• Like 1

• gmrhodes13 unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
On 7/21/2020 at 8:20 PM, justjoseph63 said:

12. ___  Close-up of ab/kidney rivets

13. ___  "Han" snap

14. ___  Left sniper knee plate close up

15. ___ Right sniper knee plate close up

16. ___ Left thigh ammo pack rivet close up

17. ___ Right thigh ammo pack rivet close up

26. ___ TD Rear, showing close up of screw type.

Hi Joseph - While reviewing this thread and the included PDF I noticed that there are some mismatches in the data. The PDF does not LIST the items quoted above, particularly items 12-17. The TD rear (#26) was combined with #25, which is probably ok, but a numeric inconsistency nonetheless. The PDF is also missing images for the Close-up of ab/kidney rivets and the Han snap.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Armor9 said:

Please excuse my ignorance, but which snap is #13, the Han snap referring to?  I cannot tell from the picture.  Thanks. 

Hi Scott - The Han snap is the one at the top corner on the wearer's right side of the ab piece. Here are photos of mine.

52632198432_34858a981e_o.jpg     52635069705_348d750e22_o.jpg

It's referred to as the "Han snap" due to it's prominent visibility on-screen.

gallery_14191_18_175219.jpg

I hope this helps!

Please excuse my tardiness on the updates of this thread..  I have more than a few irons in the fire right now but will get to it a.s.a.p!