Protect your bucket

ok I have found a really good way to protect your bucket while traveling for troops and general storage. A motorcycle company company called FULMER makes a fleece lined helmet bag that way your bucket wont get scuffed.---------------

just goto your local suzuki shop and buy one on spot cost was around 35 dollars, or order one online

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

This is what I bought and use for my MRCE:

----------

Only $12.99 - I didn't see a price on the link you provided, at just a quick glance, so I don't know if it's a better deal or not.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Here are the helmet bags I use. Unfortunately they were 15.99 but have gone up a little like everything else.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13

SuperTrooper said:
Here are the helmet bags I use. Unfortunately they were 15.99 but have gone up a little like everything else.

-----------

I have one similar to that, but someone on the Legion boards made it for me. Has my TK number and the legion patch on it. It also has the Legion color scheme. I'll post up pics when I get home from work.

Edited by gmrhodes13

I have one similar to that, but someone on the Legion boards made it for me. Has my TK number and the legion patch on it. It also has the Legion color scheme. I'll post up pics when I get home from work.

That is Trent from the MWG, but I thought he was using bowling bags.

That is Trent from the MWG, but I thought he was using bowling bags.

Ah yes, Trent. That's definitely his name. He said he had to custom make it. I'm note sure what that entails entirely, but I really like it. I get compliments from fellow troopers all the time.

I bought Dowco Helmet Bags from Xtreme Revolution, but you can buy them anywhere. SKU is DOW-59001-00

I'll upload screen shots unless I can find the previous thread I posted in - they're the perfect size and were like $12/each.

my Raider Universal Helmet bag from Northern Tool Co...love it.

----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13