Want to advance to IEB, but...

Hi space plasticmen, I want to ask something. I really want to advance to the ranks of Expert Infantry and Centurion, but my GML said than only a member in these ranks can approve me.

The problem is that in my country (Ecuador) there's no one in these ranks. How can I do? Thanks for the answers.

Hey trooper,

Great to hear you’re aiming high! :-)

For EIB and Centurion, you don’t actually need someone local - you apply here on FISD.

As long as you have been cleared at basic by your GML, you can apply for EIB and then Centurion. The links are in this thread;

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35371-eib-and-centurion-what-do-these-terms-mean/

Any questions, just shout. :-)

Dan

• Like 3

Hola Leonardo, No te preocupes, todo el proceso para EIB y Centurion se hace acá en el Foro del FISD. Así que procede a hacer los ajustes y cuando estes listo haces el proceso aquí. Estamos para Ayudarte,. Saludos  :jc_doublethumbup:

Hi Leonardo, don't worry about, all the EIB and Centurion are processed here into the FISD. Make the corrections as per the CRl and 

apply  here directly. Let us know when you're ready. we are here to help.

Cheers 

Edited by TKSpartan
word correction
  • Like 2

Hello Leo,

Good to see another TKC advancing towards EIB.

Here is what I have done to clear Expert Infantry, just duplicate the format and replace with your personal information should help our DO in assessing your application.

Best of luck!

• Like 2

On 2/3/2020 at 4:56 AM, TK-28046 said:

Hi space plasticmen, I want to ask something. I really want to advance to the ranks of Expert Infantry and Centurion, but my GML said than only a member in these ranks can approve me.

The problem is that in my country (Ecuador) there's no one in these ranks. How can I do? Thanks for the answers.

You certainly came to the right place Leonardo, this is very exciting to hear you want to go to the next level with your armour.

TKC's are very cool, so as mentioned by Arthur, please take a look at the CRL and if you have any doubts or questions please ask.

We are all here to help make your dream a reality sir.

• Like 1

Looks as if everyone is pointing you in the right direction for sure. I would also check out this page !

It has everything you'll need to reach your goal, and who knows you may just be the one that gets us to 1000.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...