All the details noted:
1- Could you please add a close photo of the Chest/Back connection
2- Close photo of the Sniper Knee both sides
3- Make the fix to the shins closing as Glen pointed before.
Aditionally: E-11 Hasbro modified blaster.
1. Folding stock is placed in the closed position.
2. No ammo counter shall be present.
3. D-ring mounted on the rear.
4. Sterling based blasters have the correct M-38 or M-19 style scope. The M-19 scope is preferred.
5. No power cylinders on the magazine housing.
6. If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster, it is modified to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total), with a lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side.
This is accomplished by covering the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, then grinding off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side, and drilling a new row of holes in its place.
Finally, the holster for the E-11 (cat is not part of the kit).
For ANH Stunt and Hero
The holster is worn on left side of belt and is attached via two leather or leather-like material straps to the belt from behind instead of front.
No loops cover the outside of the belt.
For ANH Stunt, the holster is affixed with only two fasteners at the bottom (one per strap).
Fasteners may be rivets, snaps, or Chicago screws.
Hope all the requirements are now complete @TKSpartan @gmrhodes13!