TrooperTori

First build for the cali trooper

Okay so I'm working on my kit the biceps specifically right now and on all the threads I keep seeing something about an inner strip do I need that or can I just do the outer one? I'm a 5' 10" bean pole lady so trimming is wee bit excessive also it does not like my phone pictures will try on my PC 

update while waiting I got my face plate and began to cute with a box cutter (it works)  also this website hates my phone picture (i.e. they are to big somehow?)

Hello Victoria, glad to see you started your build thread here. :)

Regarding posting photos here are two links that you might find helpful:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44598-posting-photos-from-google-photos/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/46368-photo-uploading-help/

• Like 1

Many of us use an online photo host there are many, my preference is Imgur, once you sign up for a free account you can upload images and either select and copy the image and paste directly into your thread here or select the "direct link" and paste that in, depends what device you are using.

So for the one bicep i did it was a struggle to clamp so there is a gap and i will deal with it after Halloween but it does make it easier to put on since i may have trimmed to much i will be more care full with the other pieces  

I'm working on my TK at the moment and had the same thought. Thinking the little extra effort will be appreciated when it doesn't come apart during a troop.

Having similar posting issues with pics. May upload them on WhatsApp and then drag onto the desktop. that seems to automatically shrink them.

Update I have glued most of the extremities with the exception of the helmet and thighs. my cat also seems to love playing with any trimmings I don't put into the bag or he steals them from there one of the two

Looking forward to seeing some photos