Fingers crossed..it's crunch time and some nice (big) pics

baron von blondle

lidoffindeathstar.gif

Pete

Frigging AWSOME beard mate,....love it B)

Got my fingers crossed for ya fella, and hopfully we'll be trooping together soon :salute:

Quick question, have you got a strap betwean your butt plate and your cod?, because it looks

a little bit odd in the photos :huh:

Is your helmet modded at all?

I know he changed the lens to a higher quality!

Looks great man! As mentioned tho, its looks like you got a little butt plate flare that needs to be taken care of, but over all the suit looks killer!

THe lid IS modded yes.

all the usual mods - screws/lens/frown/teeth. didnt bother to do the ears as it seemed a lot of work and risk of damage for 5mm of plastic.

And Smitty/Billhag - the but plate isn't flaring - I HAVE NO BUM! where a normal human would fill it, my skinny batty rattles around somewhat. could be poking out a bit cos i was bending forward?

rightsidebatty.gif

maybe i could trim some of the underneath and hem that sucker in with some shorter elastic?

Thanks for the comments!

Respect

P.

THe lid IS modded yes.

all the usual mods - screws/lens/frown/teeth. didnt bother to do the ears as it seemed a lot of work and risk of damage for 5mm of plastic.

And Smitty/Billhag - the but plate isn't flaring - I HAVE NO BUM! where a normal human would fill it, my skinny batty rattles around somewhat. could be poking out a bit cos i was bending forward?

rightsidebatty.gif

maybe i could trim some of the underneath and hem that sucker in with some shorter elastic?

Thanks for the comments!

Respect

P.

What kind of armor is that?

Looks good. The one thing I notice is that the chest plate covers the buttons a bit. If you can you might try and either raise the chest plate up a touch or lower the ab plate some. I'm only 5'7" and had to work a bit at it to make sure the buttons on my AP were showing.

yeah i have been advised this and dropped the cod/ab a bit to be able to see the buttons more.

I want to get a better chest/back piece than the FX one ideally tho as it's way too long for my liking.

It's a bog standard FX kit with a few mods as per guidance.

nothing major

Respect

P.