9135 gets an Upgrade! My TE2 build thread![*TE]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trimed a few peices to get the hang, and its not all that hard. The bells and hands are ready for sanding.

I am diging up some refrence pics of ANH troops, and going from there. This is my first set of canon armor, so its a little diffrent build wise to the FX.

I am still having thoughts of TD though... Gotta bash that outta my head.

I really think I am just going to keep a pauldron around for my patches and such. Non-canon events...

Might need some buds to help allign stuff for fitting.

This armor is awesome... I love it!

Thats is great... TE2 is the best IMO.. Have fun with it!!

I am very impressed with your line up of costumes/armors!! Your wife is very tolerante... :D

And of course you should go TD with it!! I love what I did with mine... And I also didnt paint it white.. Just novus and earth colors and it is just perfect!! You can always go TK...

He he he.. Sorry clean guys :)

Thats is great... TE2 is the best IMO.. Have fun with it!!

I am very impressed with your line up of costumes/armors!! Your wife is very tolerante... :D

And of course you should go TD with it!! I love what I did with mine... And I also didnt paint it white.. Just novus and earth colors and it is just perfect!! You can always go TK...

He he he.. Sorry clean guys :)

This is exactly what I hope to do some day in a few months!

Get a TE, and go dirty!

Hopefully I'll still be able to get a set...

If anyone has an inside track & prices etc, PM me now if you want... I'd love to know.

Thanks!

Ok, stupid question no 1.

What defines the left and right to these peices? My first clue was how they were packed, and I numbered them on a cut away section of each part 1 and 2. How do up tell the diffrerance though?

Biceps

Bells

Thighs

Calf

Forarm

Sweet news! Yeah, keeping posting pix as you go :) I'd say go TK and then when it's all beat from trooping go TD, and then use your TM for the TK.

Can you really have enough armor? TE2 & TM - man it's like...like...getting an F-14 AND and F-15 for your birthday.

Sweet news! Yeah, keeping posting pix as you go :) I'd say go TK and then when it's all beat from trooping go TD, and then use your TM for the TK.

Can you really have enough armor? TE2 & TM - man it's like...like...getting an F-14 AND and F-15 for your birthday.

I know right!

Some day I want to get the hat trick, go for an AP. With Vader done, and the TB done, its time to push the limits with TK!

I have some of the parts rough trimmed. I will be starting on the Calfs first.

IMG_3544.jpg

Does life get any better? TM kit and a TE2 lid in the same day. TE2 armor in the same week.

I am on a white armor high!

I have to buy a new tote! I am outta space. ;)

Does life get any better? TM kit and a TE2 lid in the same day. TE2 armor in the same week.

I am on a white armor high!

Yes i does get alot better,Finishing the Kits taking a step back to admire two fantastic suits ready for trooping in.Not forgeting the show off pictures for us guys.