CrookKnight

TFA Captain Cardinal

Is a CRL under development for Captain Cardinal? I am getting ready to start the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the current work stalled out over whether the boots/blaster should be red or black, and some other small details like that. I do know there were a couple of people building Cardinals but have not seen much movement the past few months.

I think the current work stalled out over whether the boots/blaster should be red or black, and some other small details like that. I do know there were a couple of people building Cardinals but have not seen much movement the past few months.

I just finished reading Phasma that has Cardinal in it. From what I gather the boots would be red. The blaster would be black.

On 10/31/2018 at 5:28 PM, CrookKnight said:

I just finished reading Phasma that has Cardinal in it. From what I gather the boots would be red. The blaster would be black.

I could maybe understand the argument for a red blaster, but what is the argument about the boots? I should think they're red, but I'm curious to see what reason someone might have to doubt that.

So the word we got from LFL conflicted with the author on the boots.  I think this came up before, but in the end we go with what LFL is showing as sources, even if they override what the author had originally envisioned.

So the word we got from LFL conflicted with the author on the boots.  I think this came up before, but in the end we go with what LFL is showing as sources, even if they override what the author had originally envisioned.

So is there a decision on the boots and blaster color?

4 hours ago, CrookKnight said:

So is there a decision on the boots and blaster color?

CRL's are based on images and to date there is no full image of the character so I doubt a decision will be made.