RSMORIN Requesting Pre Approval Review (RS)

Name: Robyn Morin

Future Garrison: Badlands

Armor Maker: RS Prop Masters

Helmet Maker: RS Prop Masters

Cloth Belt Maker: RS Prop Masters

Neck Seal Maker: RS Prop Masters

Boot Maker: RS Prop Masters

Blaster Maker: RS Prop Masters

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 180 lbs

TK Type: (ANH Stunt)

XWHy5FI.jpg

m2fj26z.jpg

Gd5MkyU.jpg

VR8p8CV.jpg

DEe1IPR.jpg

AuyGxcM.jpg

IIOlxQf.jpg

Y8IxeOA.jpg

V1ISoNH.jpg

AoQ0xS3.jpg

2Mk3DM8.jpg

UIlehWQ.jpg

• Like 2

Hello Robyn, great looking armor you have there!  I honestly can't see any reason why you wouldn't be approved by your GML.

If you are aiming for the higher ranks then I can suggest moving the tops of your shoulder bells so that they touch your shoulder straps. 

Hi Robyn,

Great job on your armour! :duim:

I don’t think you’ll struggle with basic clearance at all. Once you’re cleared, I’d certainly recommend applying for EIB and Centurion. It looks like you’re on target for the top. :jc_doublethumbup:

Best wishes

Dan

Hi Robyn. Looks great!  Easy pass. A couple of small tweaks and you should be good for upper level approval too. For example, looks like you might need to move those drop boxes out a little. 

I emulate what everyone else is saying ... that RS Prop Masters armour comes, basically, EIB (lvl2) right out of the box...with some minor tweaks for lvl3 (which always includes aligning and securing the drop boxes on those builds).

Anyway, this is about basic approval, which is a very very easy one. Excited for you man! You look amazing!

So I may be still finishing off my first build and almost ready for this, but I noticed that you upper right snap isn't painted.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Rat said:

So I may be still finishing off my first build and almost ready for this, but I noticed that you upper right snap isn't painted.

Upper right snap?

Upper right ab snap not supposed to be painted...as per movie worn costume. Specifically, it’s to remain unpainted. I’d produce a photo but I’m on my phone and about to shut it down for the night. 

• Like 1

Yeah it's not suppose to be painted. But, the screws for the bracket system should be painted which are also seen in the photo  on the kidney plate. 

gallery_12157_16_24471.thumb.jpg.01754a33db7ab9e9ae3021dd76249343.jpg

Edited by SgtGarand
  • Like 1

As mentioned, you should have no problems getting basic approval with this kit, Robyn.  If you are (hopefully) aiming for EI and Centurion you should have no major problems, just a few tweaks here and there.  If I can be of any help, just PM me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rat said:

Ah okay.

All good. We’re all here to learn from each other. Every one of us. 

• Like 1

It is my esteemed privilege to congratulate and welcome you to the 501st Legion Badlands Garrison TK -17997!

Beautiful work Trooper!

• Like 2