Ab armour buttons

In theory after getting Centurion, you could just swap it out for a functional one.  In theory they could have been used for diagnostics, or turning on your suits air conditioning, but as you know in truth they were added for decoration once filming moved from Tunisia.  The biggest problem from a real life scenario is how would you see them to push then?

I’m doing my first build and have tons of great info and pics to guide me. As usual, like a ‘new guy’, I have some questions. Here’s one regarding build spec levels 1,2&3. 

I understand the detail levels required for each but are they related to centurion status or is that a separate achievement with different requirements?

4 minutes ago, TK Sprocket said:

I’m doing my first build and have tons of great info and pics to guide me. As usual, like a ‘new guy’, I have some questions. Here’s one regarding build spec levels 1,2&3. 

I understand the detail levels required for each but are they related to centurion status or is that a separate achievement with different requirements?

Hi Dave,

Here’s some helpful info on the EIB and Centurion programs. https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35371-eib-and-centurion-what-do-these-terms-mean/

Essentially, there are three levels. Basic garrrison clearance, Expert Infantry (EIB) and Centurion. 

If you can, aiming for Centurion level from day one is easiest in the long term. It will save having to change or upgrade things down the line. 

Once your armour is cleared by your garrison and you get your 501st TK ID, you can then apply here for EIB. Once that’s achieved, apply again for Centurion. 

Check out the link above and let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. 

Dan :duim: