Td back

8FmcOVg.jpg

TD top

sWjwfMt.jpg

TD bottom

sWjwfMt.jpg

Edited by DamnitDavid
Additional info

Yay another WTF trooper! Only comment I have is the gap between your biceps and forearms. Can you drop your biceps? They look better in the side shots but they're very high in the front and back shots.

Well done, David. That’s a nice looking set of armour. :-)
If I may, I’d also mention the bicep to forearm gap. If it were me, I’d probably raise the forearm by around an inch or so (yours look like they might be resting on the hand plate) and drop the bicep by a couple of inches to try and match the originals a little closer. Here’s what I mean. :-)

6ac669da1f7be28415944eb48eec2f1b.jpg

Do you have elastic between the bicep and forearm?

Best wishes,
Dan :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey David, Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. Your app will be the last of 2017 before Andrew and I take a couple weeks off for the holidays. While you wait please provide the following photos please.

Another set of front and back photos (after the arm strapping update you mentioned you did).

Close up on the TD connection (screws)

Waist belt connections (armor side)

Blaster "D" ring

EDIT: Forgot to mention if you could post the photos today it would be appreciated.

Thank you

1 hour ago, ukswrath said:

Hey David, Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. Your app will be the last of 2017 before Andrew and I take a couple weeks off for the holidays. While you wait please provide the following photos please.

Another set of front and back photos (after the arm strapping update you mentioned you did).

Close up on the TD connection (screws)

Waist belt connections (armor side)

Blaster "D" ring

EDIT: Forgot to mention if you could post the photos today it would be appreciated.

Thank you

I can do that sir, they will be up some time after 8pm est. 

Td screws

4dUv9hY.jpg

Belt connection armor side

4pEpqOY.jpg

D ring 

TKVz1Qc.jpg

Once i finish up at work (pending no baby) i eill get new phtots. Thanks you  

Edited by DamnitDavid
D ring image link
  • Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to TK 38987 requesting ANH Stunt EIB (wtf) [788]

Hey David, welcome and thank you for your EIB application. Let's have a look at our final applicant of 2017. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted and we have great news, your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a couple minor suggestions to mention here. Areas to work on to enhance the overall accuracy and look of your armor. Starting at the top and working our way down the right side tear stripes could be a little thicker, especially when compared to the left. Little extra paint should do the trick.

tear.jpg

Left side looks ok

tear%20l.jpg

Reference photo

Hero%20tear.jpg

While in the area it looks like a single tube stripe is trying to escape the fold. We're suggesting get this critter back in line with the rest. 

tube%20stripe.jpg

Reference photo

a33a9276-7231-4044-b0ec-5479548a0918.jpg

Next up it looks like your back plate is overlapping your Kidney, it should rest on top of it. A simple strapping adjustment should do the trick.

back.jpgback%202.jpg

Reference photo
f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Nice work on the Ab button details, we only have one suggestion here and that is there's to be no return edge on the Ab plates, specifically the vertical button plate. The edges should trimmed similar to the reference photo provided.
ab.jpg

Reference photo
ab%20buttons.jpg

Next up the Thermal Detonator looks a bit long. Total overall length should be roughly 7-1/4"-1/2". We've provided a reference photo with the TD component specifications to help guide you.
TD.jpg

Reference photo

TD%20measurements.jpg

Not related to the armor but worth mentioning is the scope details on your blaster. There should be less brass showing. Were suggesting you darken the circled area to match the blaster body.

scope.jpg

Reference photo
gallery_14191_18_314894-crop-crop7.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. From what we can see, the only item that stands out is your drop box positioning. They should be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt and just below it with little to no gap. Gluing the drop box strap to the cloth belt should help keep them in place. 

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.
fziztaP%202.jpg

Reference photo
gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

That's it David, congratulations on a great build :duim:We hope to see you next year at Centurion.
  • Like 1