aaM19eu.jpg

Vocorder 2

o4CiibF.jpg

Left ear details

FtEPHL2.jpg

Right ear details

BUHvjiG.jpg

Action shot

5a160a712b40a_NickMacNeil-action4pose3.thumb.JPG.7a71ab48232e82bb6db3c136568358da.JPG

Blaster left

JFP2iXS.jpg

Blaster front quarter

DOfTlkp.jpg

Blaster right

WsNGshL.jpg

Blaster back and D ring

oxgdyOZ.jpg

Edited by Silentperformance

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, I gotta say, that is a CRISP paint job on the helmet, you are looking sharp. I did notice some small things though. It looks like your cloth belt isn't centered on your plastic waist belt, it like the plastic part is riding a little high on the cloth. Conversely, the plastic part is riding a little low under the ab buttons. That should be fairly easy to fix.

Your hovi-mic tips could use a little bit of weathering too, I am pretty sure they are supposed to be white around the front edges.

Other than that, I think you should have no issues. Good luck!

Hi Nicholas, we will be with you shortly, but in the mean time could you please add your action shot, it is missing from your application.

GREAT job on that Anovos build, Nicholas!  I must admit I have never seen such perfect alignment on the ab/kidney connections before, so kudos to you on that, brother.  Also, fantastic to see that you went with the "double snap" method on your strapping... (you won't be sorry you took the extra time to do that, I promise).

With all the work you put into this kit, I am thinking (hoping) you will be aiming for Centurion next, in which case I would like to offer the following suggestions for level 3:

1.  As Tom mentioned, the ABS belt needs to come up a bit.  It should overlap the ab button plate just a bit.  Below is a screen-cap (first photo) for an example.

2.  You will need to change out the ear screws.  It's not that difficult, and I will send you a set of the correct ones for free (just PM me).

3.  The hovi-mic tip screens will need to be replaced with ones that have a larger mesh.  You can get those here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40706-fs-ukswraths-hovi-tip-screen/?tab=comments#comment-544584

4.  Lastly, (although not necessary) I would suggest trimming off those sharper points of the return edges on the fronts of your thigh pieces.  Return edges on the thighs are not necessary (see screen used thighs, photo 3) and can cut into you while trooping.

iWnuJrW.jpg?3  TDGD3ef.jpg?2 5NHq1HI.jpg?2

Hope this helps, brother, and I look forward to seeing that EI badge under your name soon!

Hi Nicholas

Was in the process of doing your application and we can no longer see the images, just links any chance you can look into it for us so we can complete your appraisal please.

57 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

Hi Nicholas

Was in the process of doing your application and we can no longer see the images, just links any chance you can look into it for us so we can complete your appraisal please.

Hi Sly, I'm sorry about that.  I just rebuilt the thread so the pictures should be visible now.

Good Luck Nicolas! Joseph covered pretty much what I saw but would add that it seems there is some grey still to be cleaned up above teeth in the center. Seen in "front" photo or is it camera trickery? Because I don't see it in others? 

Looking foward to another EIB in the NEG!:duim:

Good Luck Nicolas! Joseph covered pretty much what I saw but would add that it seems there is some grey still to be cleaned up above teeth in the center. Seen in "front" photo or is it camera trickery? Because I don't see it in others? 
Looking foward to another EIB in the NEG!:duim:
Thank you, it's mostly camera fuzz. The room was a bit too dark when I was shooting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey Nicholas, thank you for your patience and EIB application. Lets check it out.
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. and your armour meets all the necessary elements as per the level 2 CRL :duim:. Tony and myself would like to  both congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry Rank.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have just a few small items to cover with the Anovos helmet

There are a number of things that can do with some tweaking, the frown paint work, incorrect ear screws and mesh in the Hovi tips as well as the Vocoder paint work, I have placed reference images of each of these below. Of coarse none of these are your fault as the helmets come pre built, but i must say the rest of your armour build is exceptional, so it would be a shame not to take the extra steps to get the helmet right.

Stunt frown paint should extend to the edge of the last tooth. Yours will need to be longer.

Know this may be a shadow from the camera angle but the paint should not leave the teeth area as in the CRL 

Helmet For 501st approval:

• Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. 

P5PPMd4.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_36_77206b.jpg

Hovi mesh

Hovi screen mesh is too fine. The mesh Anovos uses is incorrect, it should be a bit more coarse. Some folks are using tightly woven flower sifter screens, but your best bet is to contact Hovi sellers here or elsewhere for replacement screens.  

image.png.dc1f53da9c14a8c3796655befe5f0204.png

Vcoder edge lines are too soft. The screen used helmets have very definitive Vcoder paint lines. We're suggesting applicants touch up the area as needed.

vcoder.jpg

The Anovos provided ear mounting screws are incorrect. Again, no fault of yours however, the screw type should be "V" head not the provided "Pan" head. If you haven't changed out the original ear screws we're recommending you do so. Don't discard these however, as they can be used to replace the Thermal Detonator screws.

a3b26ab937b9846904a8b42855ab5b86.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop2.jpg

Belt positioning:

If you can bring your ammo belt center up so its covering the bottom of your main button plate it will look just like many of they do in the movie. This should be a quick and easy adjustment for you.

10d24a0f91f105720f16601127ac6d6d.jpg

Reference image

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

And lastly, Joseph mentioned in your app thread trimming off a few sharp edges on the top of your thighs. We will always recommend removing anything that looks like it could either do damage to yourself or your under suit so maybe a touch of sanding on those and any other sharp corners/edges that you find will save you in the future.

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern this is where we  discuss them.

Thank you for adding some extra images it does make it a little easier to see details ahead of a Centurion application.

If you make the above mentioned corrections this should be an excellent example of how good this kit can look.

Congratulation and see you in Centurion soon :salute:

• Like 1

Thank you all for your advise and approval. I will be making all the necessary changes for centurian soon. Thank you for the honor.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk