TK-41307 "Soulart" Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AP) [335]

Just announced to the Garrison, and thought a special note should be made here too - freaking stellar news!:

Achievement unlocked: CENTURION #335!

As the Badlands FISD Attaché it gives me great pleasure in recognizing our FIRST Female Centurion (in 11 years of Garrison history) for her commitment to the highest standards in costume excellence!!!

Please join me in congratulating Teresa Nuthall who has been bestowed the title of Centurion by the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment.

You are now the 6th Centurion within our fine Garrison!

Phenomenal work Lady of the Legion, and a grand salute to you for all of your hard work!!!

b121fe2a924d993855aeeeff59a6864a.jpg

Ooooohhhhh!!!!!

I look so sassy and shiny!

Thank you for the lovely recognition.

It's beautiful

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just announced to the Garrison, and thought a special note should be made here too - freaking stellar news!:

Achievement unlocked: CENTURION #335!

As the Badlands FISD Attaché it gives me great pleasure in recognizing our FIRST Female Centurion (in 11 years of Garrison history) for her commitment to the highest standards in costume excellence!!!

Please join me in congratulating Teresa Nuthall who has been bestowed the title of Centurion by the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment.

You are now the 6th Centurion within our fine Garrison!

Phenomenal work Lady of the Legion, and a grand salute to you for all of your hard work!!!

b121fe2a924d993855aeeeff59a6864a.jpg

Wait..... There's only 6 of us in the Garrison????

Dear Vader! I think we can do better than that! Oh my!

• Like 1

Wait..... There's only 6 of us in the Garrison????

Dear Vader! I think we can do better than that! Oh my!

Yes'm.

I received the list from Paul himself, and keep the records updated in our forum.

• Like 1

Thank you SO much Paul!!!!

Paul, I keep looking at my brow line.....

I have to agree with you. Though it can be lifted ever so slightly, more so than it shows in my submission pics, I do agree it could be brought up even a tiny bit more! The ocd in me keeps looking at it!!!!! Thank you for mentioning it.

• Like 1

Way to go, Teresa, and a big congrats for being the first female Trooper in your Garrison!!   :jc_doublethumbup:   Now that you have reached level 3, I have every confidence that you will set an example and help Aaron add even more EIBs and Centurions to the Badlands Garrison.  Keep up the great work, you are a star!

P.S.  I added you to the list of new Centurions for the upcoming NL.

• Like 2

Way to go, Teresa, and a big congrats for being the first female Trooper in your Garrison!! :jc_doublethumbup: Now that you have reached level 3, I have every confidence that you will set an example and help Aaron add even more EIBs and Centurions to the Badlands Garrison. Keep up the great work, you are a star!

P.S. I added you to the list of new Centurions for the upcoming NL.

Thank you Joseph!

HA!!! You are correct. I do plan on helping anyone achieve these goals if they wish. I will help Aaron in any way if he wishes it.

I still find that so bizarre I'm the first female.... I'm not sure why, but that surprised me!

(I'm thrilled beyond measure! Yet surprised)

Yeek! It's very exciting!

Way to go, Teresa, and a big congrats for being the first female Trooper in your Garrison!! :jc_doublethumbup: Now that you have reached level 3, I have every confidence that you will set an example and help Aaron add even more EIBs and Centurions to the Badlands Garrison. Keep up the great work, you are a star!

P.S. I added you to the list of new Centurions for the upcoming NL.

Thank you for the "Star" comment, and for adding me to the list in the newsletter :)

Awwwww!!!!!! OK..... That's pretty cool! I'm feeling pretty proud of this... I know that sounds vain, but pride and joy are the emotions nonetheless.

Thank you Joseph!

HA!!! You are correct. I do plan on helping anyone achieve these goals if they wish. I will help Aaron in any way if he wishes it.

I still find that so bizarre I'm the first female.... I'm not sure why, but that surprised me!

Yea I believe we only have one female Centurion in our garrison also. We need more IMHO

• Like 1

Yea I believe we only have one female Centurion in our garrison also. We need more IMHO

Hmmm. I agree with you!

I better get on this.... I feel I can help other ladies in our Garrison- in any Garrison! It's not about "girl power", it's about supporting one another . I can certainly identify with their struggles in areas that may deter them from trying, and I'll offer my help and support if any wish to try. They may feel more comfortable discussing concerns with a female... I'm not certain, but I shall throw myself out there!

• Like 1

Congrats Teresa and welcome to Centurion! You did a great job and it is well deserved!

Thank you very much!

Thank you Joseph!

Of course I wish it - Troopers helping troopers is my bread and butter !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Of course I wish it - Troopers helping troopers is my bread and butter !

I'd never wish to encroach on your Attaché role. I know it means the world to you. I'll help you in any way dear twin.

(You already know I'm down for whatever Legion shenanigans we can get into armoring. Especially armor building til 4:00 am. At anyone's house, for anyone !!!!!! Accelerant in the eyes and everything!)

I'd never wish to encroach on your Attaché role. I know it means the world to you. I'll help you in any way dear twin.

(You already know I'm down for whatever Legion shenanigans we can get into armoring. Especially armor building til 4:00 am. At anyone's house, for anyone !!!!!! Accelerant in the eyes and everything!)

Bawhahahaha

"Accelerant aka Stormtrooper Mace and tastes like burning "

Crash and Hack-It at its best!

2e36f50ab4aec58198674b955f9f34bb.jpg

Edited by Pyrates
  • Like 2

Congratulations Teresa! And welcome to the Centurion Ranks!

Thank you so much! I'm happy to be here
  • Like 1

In honor of your achievement Teresa, "first female Centurion" in your garrison, we've added a special note under your rank bar.

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2