I think there goes your membership to 'Propaganda' :D

Nicely put though :)

----------------

*EDITED*

My apologies, No offence intended to any other forum members for quoting Mark

- Billhag

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

What about his membership here with comments like that?

Do those kinds of comments fly here?

If people can say things like that and not get their account suspended and only just have the comment removed, then believe me I've got some choice comments of my own.

At least I have enough respect for this forum not to do so.

No it can't.

Yes it can.

I dare say most of it remains untouched from the original casting, but there is something that has been touched up. I haven't seen any of Matts early helmets have this feature and your mould is a copy of Matts (2nd gen) and none of your helmets have it eaither, so someone has made changes to the faceplate before you copied it.

That is untrue.

The only feature left off was filled in for the vac pulls, not on the mold itself.

Any surviving early pulls Matt made before I had the molds were so soft pulls and thick plastic that they were worthless.

Anything that doesn't fit that description is not an early Matt pull but rather a later pull. After the faceplate went through a reworking.

It has nothing to do with sharpness or softness of the pull, but the shape of a certain part. I don't know how many moulds were made originally, but I have seen three different faceplate moulds from TE2, one of which Matt shown to me (black one) and none have them match up in this area which clearly indicates the moulds were touched up for some reason?

What you are seeing is something that must have been altered on his.

I assure you, there was no clean up on mine.

I'm not saying there was any clean up on yours. I'm saying the clean up was done before you copied the faceplate mould because this feature is not on any of the helmets you have shown on the forums, but clearly visible on all original helmets.

I'll say it again, you are mistaken.

There was no clean up or modification to the mold when I received it.

At the time I received the original mold, there were no other molds in existence, period.

If anyone says different they are outright lying. Only GF had molds but they were taken from soft vac form pulls made from my molds to begin with.

If you want to point out this BS mysterious area, I'll be better to prove it.

Yeah - sometimes it's the only way information percolates from "secrets among the few". Are you guys taking about the tear bump? Alas, something new to be learned every day.

What's not clear to me is if this was only on the mold used to make the stunt, or also on the hero. Wasn't there two molds made (at least) during production? I seem to remember there were.

very interesting, theres always more to learn :)

Possibly so :) it's just a shame that it's in SmallFryTrooper's thread concerning a question about a rubies lid :blink: instead of being in the Armor and Helmets - General Discussion - Armor History section :huh:

maybe you just have to get it where you can?