Helmet question

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have pics of a Jedi faceplace on its own I will try to dig them out.

Looking forward to seeing that pic Joe.

I still doubt Gino will accept the fact that the tubes have the kink and that his face plate mould was altered before he got his hands on it. The proof is there in the photos I showed and will be shown again when Joe finds the pic.

OK, well suppose that his molds do not have that feature... I understand where you are going with this Paul, but I think not having that feature there is actually a good thing. Maybe Gino's molds are not exact, but they are closer than yours or any other armorer besides maybe TE2. Lets face it guys, the closer you get to screen used the uglier it gets! :)

I think that Gino's lids look pretty damned sweet. I also think that Pauls lids look pretty damned sweet as well. I think you guys should send me some artists proofs so I can do a thorough side by side comparison. :)

My gut tells me that the Brian R molds had much repair work done to the bottom sides to make them usable anyway. AND, I dont for a second believe anyone that says that their molds are untouched. That simply is NOT possible. You would never be able to achieve any amount of detail without drilling vacuum holes and reshaping some areas to be sharper. Otherwise the pull from the new mold would be even less detailed again I am sure.

If the object here is to establish that the Gino molds have been tampered with..... That argument will never end.

Is Gino's molds the closest to the Brian R???? YES, without a doubt. Unless there were multiple molds made that day.....

imo there are a lot of modifications to the molds

right eye lookin more curved on the side in direction of the tear

the line between the eye and the lower tooth lookin curved instead of the straight lookin line on the originals