Rogue One Stormtrooper CRL

Dark CMF

I know it wasn't in the film but in addition to the Visual Guide the costume display at Star Wars Celebration was very clean too.

rogueone+stormtrooper.jpg

Even though it's a Stormtrooper Pack and NOT a Sandtrooper pack, and even though we did all the legwork and research for it here on FISD, I'm not opposed to the pack being in another detachment.

However If it's going to be MEPD getting all these new costumes then they desperately need a new name as the detachment is so much more than just Sandtroopers now! None of those characters aside from them are ever seen anywhere near Mos Eisley, or even Tatooine for that matter!

The MEPD title does not adequately represent or encompass their detachment's broad range of costumes any longer.

Edited by SlyFox740

On 9/24/2017 at 2:54 AM, Daetrin said:

FYI all the pictures have been posted and the CRL as it is is being reviewed by the LMO.

https://origin-wiki.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_rogue_one

Henry - I saw you posting while I was doing this.  I'll read through your changes and see what may make it in.  The one picture we really need is a good one for the E-11, or two.

Hey bro! How is the review of the LMO? Is the CRL now certified?

Awesome. Daetrin, are we still including the optional weathering section? I ask because my trooper is in the painting process, and I'd like to lightly add some black weathering to resemble a more cleaner version of the trooper on the mining colony. I need this so I can hide some mistakes I don't want to repaint.

Edited by Par_
  • Like 1

Yes, I have to add that to the CRL as an option, e.g. you can dirty up the armor like the dude who got his butt whipped during the Jin rescue on...what planet was it again?

1 hour ago, Daetrin said:

Yes, I have to add that to the CRL as an option, e.g. you can dirty up the armor like the dude who got his butt whipped during the Jin rescue on...what planet was it again?

Wobani i believe is the planet bro 

Yup, Wobani (not to be confused with Wasabi). 

And awesome! I don't want to be looking like I rolled around in the mud, but rather a cross between dirty and clean, so lightly. 

Also I meant to let you know, but the bump on the eye is actually in the wearer's right side. When I said left, I meant the viewer's left. My bad.

Edited by Par_

3 hours ago, Par_ said:

Yup, Wobani (not to be confused with Wasabi). 

And awesome! I don't want to be looking like I rolled around in the mud, but rather a cross between dirty and clean, so lightly. 

Also I meant to let you know, but the bump on the eye is actually in the wearer's right side. When I said left, I meant the viewer's left. My bad.

Do you a have tutorial on how to add the bump? 

On 9/28/2017 at 11:00 PM, Par_ said:

I will soon :D Luckily I still have the progress pictures, so I'll upload those in due time. I can do it today actually if you need it sooner.

Thanks Reese!

• Like 1

Is the DLT-19 right in the CRL? I think it should be T21 as pointed out by our GML...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, darthcue said:

Is the DLT-19 right in the CRL? I think it should be T21 as pointed out by our GML...

You may indeed be right.  At least on the screen grabs they are all T21's, one with a black strap (no tan straps).  The only place we see it is on the Hot Toys it seems.

It's a great question for the Legion.  We never see a single TI or AT-AT with a weapon, yet their CRLs have all kinds of blasters.  What is the argument why they have them I wonder?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, darthcue said:

The ultimate visual guide has a pic from scariff showing regular TKs (no packs, no pauldrons) carrying DLT-19s.

• Like 1