TK-5184 requesting Elite status!.[29][FX]

Hi Everyone,

I am Kevin from Florida. Some of you may know my cousin Bobby "Darman" and his wife Michele "Darman's Wife" who are Elite troopers here on the board. Well I'm going to be the next member of the family to request elite status. I have FX armor with a TE "Hero" Helmet. So here are my pics!

Thanks,

Kevin

DSC04548.jpg

DSC04549.jpg

DSC04550.jpg

DSC04553.jpg

DSC04555.jpg

DSC04556.jpg

DSC04557.jpg

DSC04558.jpg

DSC04551.jpg

DSC04552.jpg

Nice job on the armor. The only minor thing I see is the rivets on the plastic part of the belt need to be painted white. Other than that it looks like you've got everything covered.

Youve definitely got all the bases covered that I can see. Maybe a shot of green lens and clear separation of the butt and kidney plate. How tall are you? You may want to think about getting some shins from RT Mod. I believe they are a little longer than the FX shins and would close up the gap more at your knees. Not that it would matter for elite status but I think it would improve the look of your costume.

I am 6'2, and I have pretty long legs. I have been looking into trying to get some longer leg pieces to fill that gap. I'm definitely gonna do that hopefully sooner than later. Also here is a couple more pics, Its hard to tell that the lenses are green since they are the smoked lenses.

IMG_7068-1.jpg

DSC04563.jpg

Never was a big fan of hero helmets for myself. Stunt trooper 4 Life!

It's looking really good. You do however have something wierd going on where your right shoulder strap meets the back plate.

It must of gotten out of place when I took the picture. My shoulder straps do not connect directly to my back plate. Its connected by a nylon strap underneath so it can move a little sometimes.

DSC04566.jpg

DSC04568.jpg

Kevin, nice job.

It is good to see you have your hand plates!!!

It is cool to see a Hero bucket, as they are few and far between. All appears to be good to go.

Elite status approved.

One thing that might help keep the shoulder straps in place is some 1/8" elastic. It is seen on screen, and can be used to wrap around the shoulder strap and the black strap underneath. Helps to keep them in place.

Paul, will you do the honors?

Thanks guys!

Its a real honor to be amongst the elite ranks. I really like the Hero helmet because I know how not many people wear them, even though it looks like I'm looking through a fish bowl when I wear it. So thanks again everyone and I look forward to seeing you guys out at the troops.

Congratulations on making Elite, Kevin! We'll see how long that Hero bucket stays after a few troops. :P Seriously, though, it's nice to see a non-stunt ANH configuration.

Ahhhh man i have to lose wieght, everyone has this peter parker body build.......

Looks awesome!!!!!!!!!

Ignore my chunktrooper comment ( i gained alot of weight after my knee injury.... knee injury and gain weight not good) :)

Great job Kevin